My Ride Owners

Madeline410

Are you still happy you bought a MR now that there are more seats RFing to 40lbs or do you wish you would have waited?

ADS

Maedze

I am perfectly happy with the MyRide and have no intention of replacing it, so no, I don't wish I waited.

ZephyrBlue

What do you think a MyRide would look like if it had been squished in a parking garage collapse? :confused:

Just joshin' ya, 3B ;)

Cryssy Jane

I'm actually glad I didn't get the myride yesterday. I was dead set on it, but I love my radians so I'm glad I didn't have the money to run out and buy it yesterday.

Maedze

There's a reason I don't park anywhere but the top floor of a parking garage!

(Uh, not kidding, either :whistle:)

emandbri

I'm replacing mine with a radian. I don't like how flimsy the my ride seems, miss the extra leg room, don't really like the install of the my ride in my van, and don't like the buried adjuster.

Now I'm torn, I might wait until fall in case only newer radians can be used past 40 lbs. I attempted to cancel my sonata cover yesterday morning, graco is supposed to call me back. Maybe if I'm not able to cancel it I'll take it as a sign that I'm supposed to keep her in the my ride. ;)

Last edited:

NannyMom

I still love the MR. I love the deepness of it. How well she slept in it w/o much slump.

But after having her in the Titan now, I think I may prefer something with a RF tether. Or...maybe it's just the Titan

hillary116

We love ours, it is a breeze to install. We don't find it flimsy at all, and the adjuster is very easy to get to. The straps are super easy. J is a very happy camper in it. The price point was good too (we got it for $118 on sale). So no, no regrets here!

Spam

For the $$ it's a good seat. I like the cupholders (sippys and suckies) the install was super easy and it reminds me of a recliner. However, my adjuster strap has begun to fray and we will most likely need a taller shell. Ds has a longish torso and is overall tall. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC