• malibu

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • rio

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • hampton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Cryssy Jane

So I found out that I can get a radian XT for the same price as the rn 80 from hip monkey. What's your favorite cover? I'm kinda leaning towards rio, I already have a granite and a princess.

edit, oh yeah this would be used for both boys and girls.

Update in #25...

Last edited:
ADS

NVMBR02

We have the malibu and the rio and I love them both. If I had to pick one to be used for mulitple kids, both boys and girls I would probably pick the rio. It is fun but still boyish enough if you have a boy that doesn't want to sit in a pink seat.

Cryssy Jane

Eh I hated the hampton one..ew. It's very meshy. yuck. The headwings barely go down low enough for Odin, but they do go low enough. The Rio it is! :)

Maddie - I think it said it was until the end of the month.

xxluckychicxx

Eh I hated the hampton one..ew. It's very meshy. yuck. The headwings barely go down low enough for Odin, but they do go low enough. The Rio it is! :)

Maddie - I think it said it was until the end of the month.

If you hated the Hampton you wont like the Rio either. They are the same exact rough mesh.

Cryssy Jane

If you hated the Hampton you wont like the Rio either. They are the same exact rough mesh.

oh no! I don't want another pink seat, but the nassau looks boring. :whistle:

I suppose I could deal with the mesh. Any problems with it snagging?

Anyone in the seattle area have a nassau that I could check out?

jujumum

Oops! I voted before I read the boy/girl use in the post. I'd go for the Rio for boy/girls - I almost bought one tonight but went for the Malibu and will swap out the cover when ds needs the seat in a few years.

Not all mesh covers are the same. Our Crimson mesh Vivo booster fabric is strong (hasn't snagged yet) and doesn't seem scratchy to my oh so picky 10 year old. I don't know if the Rio would hold up well like a Vivo or be less durable like a Frontier.

xxluckychicxx

My Rio has gotten frayed, and it is very poky and uncomfortable, especially with shorts! I called SK and they are sending me a Nassau. While I love the cover I would rather DS be comfortable.

ETA: Oh, and I've personally owned both the Rio and Hampton. Trust me, they are the exact same ;)

Cryssy Jane

My Rio has gotten frayed, and it is very poky and uncomfortable, especially with shorts! I called SK and they are sending me a Nassau. While I love the cover I would rather DS be comfortable.

ETA: Oh, and I've personally owned both the Rio and Hampton. Trust me, they are the exact same ;)

Thanks for the info. I guess it's the nassau then. Is it plush like the rn 80 covers?

ks1978

How long ago did they say they were sending you one? They said they were sending me one also....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC