My rf dilemma is solved! Radian 65 or Radian XT?

Radian 65 or Radian XT

• Radian 65

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Radian XT

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

kandamom

Well, I guess the Triumph Advance I just purchased is going back. I really didn't like the way the red harness adjuster tabs dug in to the seat back so much, and there were a few other things that I was a bit uncomfortable with coming from Britax. The news about the radian seals the deal. I'm considering the Radian 65 and the Radian XT. I have never used a harness seat with the adjustable head support, so I'm not quite sure about it. Does it stay put in a crash? The extra money isn't too much of an issue, since this seat should get him to booster age.

(Many of you have seen my previous posts, I'm sure, but for those who haven't, ds2 is 24 months, 37", and 32 lbs. currently riding rf in a 2004 marathon.)

Thanks for voting.

ETA - Yes, our car has side curtain airbags. We have a 2007 Entourage. My husband has a 2007 forester without side curtain airbags, but ds2 rarely rides in it.

Rebecca

ADS

Madeline410

I voted XT. I love the extra protection the head wings offer. I'm getting one for my kiddo in a week or two! (plus I love the Rio cover LOL)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC