Re: Radians. Who else is going home and weighing their kiddo??

mom2juliarose

DD has been begging me to RF again (even though she last RFed at 2 years, 9 months). When I reinstalled her seat in DH's car after he had it washed, he asked why I didn't put it RFing like she wanted it.

I'm pretty sure she's 40 pounds or more, but I'm still going to weigh her when we get home tonight! :p

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants

My child is hovering around 50#, so no -- and honestly, even if they tested it to 50# and I took her shoes off and didn't let her have a cookie with lunch, I don't think I'd flip her.

Austins-mama

I'm going to go test one out in my car during my lunch break. Anyone happen to know how they fit RF in a mitsubishi Galant? and if it fits he will be getting weighed tonight.

DH agreed that if he was 38lbs or under I could get one.

True Blue

So....at what point do you decide they are 40lbs? And on what scale? DD1 was 39.4lbs on the bathroom scale the other day, lol.

BookMama

Senior Community Member

So....at what point do you decide they are 40lbs? And on what scale? DD1 was 39.4lbs on the bathroom scale the other day, lol.

I'd consider that close enough to 40 lbs. that she'd have to FF even in a (newer) Radian or a My Ride. :twocents:

True Blue

That's kinda what I thought...but I'm going to weigh on a real scale later. I'm getting another Radian anyway for our new car...so I'm curious!!!! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC