Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Graco Platinum CarGo For Sale $35

Hi everyone....we are SET with the new Radian and the DC, so I am offering up our spare seat for sale. It is in Excellent Used condition and was only used on weekends in DH's car, so it is clean!

Graco Platinum CarGo in Tan Houndstooth check/Black pattern w/graco pedic foam
    DOM is 2/13/06
    FF seat 20-40 lbs.
    Harness slots are higher than Scenera- they are 16.5"-17"
    Aircraft approved
    LATCH equipped
    Used for about 6 months in DH's car- no accidents
    Purchased new from Target for $79.99
    2 cup holders, head pillow, etc

If interested, PM me- or reply here .It is a great spare seat because it's lightweight and slim, so it fits in-between other seats and passengers well. As we all know, it is not a great booster, but it is a nice FF harnessed spare seat up to 40 lbs.

Shipping will be determined by zip code- I figure it would be around $17
    I will accept paypal or a check/MO
    Last edited by Yoshi; 12-02-2006 at 09:38 PM. Reason: photo added

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Re: Graco Platinum CarGo For Sale $35

Just updating- this seat is SOLD