LaGrange Nautilus

ADS

April

:confused::confused::confused:

How is that different than Reese? Sure, Reese is a nicer grey than some, but really, what is Graco thinking?

itzmeigh

How many differnt shades of gray and pink are they going to make this freaking seat? What about some Green (Hey! It starts with G!) or yellow or orange (has a G in it!) Blue would even be nice. You could even be unique and give us the first Puce seat. Or some reds would be nice (in the same color family as pink only.... not pink!)

PLEASE for the love of all things carseat; GRACO -- NO MORE GRAY OR PINK OR PURPLE OR BUTTERFLIES! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

Maybe we could take away all their gray fabric! Maybe that would work!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The color blind people work at graco, with the Nautilus. They don't realize it is all shades of gray!

itzmeigh

Maybe the fabric picking department only works at night... with the lights off... Maybe they should give them better hours. With windows and sunshine. Not in the basement...

(Oh, and Graco, you are also banned from the use of Black any longer. Let's face it, Black is really just rally really dark gray and we are trying to help you get out of this color funk you seem to be in.

Really 100 different cover options is a WONDERFUL idea! But just not if all 100 options are gray. (or pink) (or gray and pink)...)

Evolily

It's the stupid grey plastic shell and cup holders/arm rests. Everything that isn't grey looks akward with it. I mean, look at Wilkes and daisy? Seriously. They need to redesign so it's something more like the My Ride's arm rests/cup holders, where they use the fabric to cover most of the upper portion of the seat.

Mommypooh

I love the cover options for some of the nautilus elite that is not available yet but there are several sites that show the pictures and such like this one is not too bad. http://www.aldrichbabynews.com/store/shop_product.php?UPC=13359

I know there used to be another one that was a darker blue I just can't find it right now. It is the one my son wants. So until Graco comes out with something nice colored my son will not be parting with his mosaic boulevard. I might end up haveing to get him the Red Frontier that he likes, instead of the graco.

AYospe

Well it looks just like the Reese, which is currently on clearance at Target. They just gave it a new name to sell it now at Sears.

TerisBoys

Well it looks just like the Reese, which is currently on clearance at Target. They just gave it a new name to sell it now at Sears.

It's lighter than Reese, and I don't think the lightest gray is plush. To me it looks more like the Bravo mesh.

Regardless - it's GRAY! *mumble*

jess71903

Ambassador
I don't even know what to say anymore. I click on these link with new Nautilus color names and hold my breath...only to be severely let down.

barnmama25

Dear Graco,

Do you not come on here at all? Everybody is sick and tired of your gray covers! Quit making them. Nobody likes them. They are only bought because that is all you offer. I know that some people say to like the gray covers, but secretly they are dieing to live in a world of color. There are many great suggestions for some wonderful covers in previous posts, you should really consider it!

Thanks for reading, Me

oh and p.s. Britax if your listening, please make new covers for your Parkway SG and Frontier that are in shades of blue/black and are made of your velour fabric. Thanks!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC