7 month old in a Chaperone...

Joyofbirth

I also got her in a keyfit (barely), but she was not in the mood for more pics. She does not fit in the keyfit or the snugride anymore by height. The keyfit was rather narrow on her. She was 16#14oz and 27 1/2 inches the day after these pics. I haven't attempted to measure her torso. The chest clip is too low, I wasn't paying much attention to that. And I don't understand why tey don't remove tags from floor models. They know people are gonna try them out. My daughter enjoyed them though. Anyway, the headwings adjust like the frontier, with lots of slots in the back. This is on the highest slot. I tried to get a pic but it was too dark. I like the fit. She has a few inches to grow and could probably make it a few more months in this depending on how she grows.

Last edited:
ADS

Joyofbirth

Sorry she was 7 months on the 3rd of July. I forgot to change my siggy-ever, since I first joined I guess.

Joyofbirth

I think so. I'll try to get more pics of her in different seats. She has outgrown her snugride, by height and seems too tall for most other seats, except of course the safe seat.

abbi_n_nadia

Oh thanks for the pics!!! We ordered a cowmoo one last week and it came yesterday. We got it from diapers.com because they have free return shipping so we could send it back in case it didn't fit in our car. It fits ok so I think we are keeping it! I love it! I'm not due til the first of Dec but decided to go ahead and get it while we had the extra $ and time to send it back and get something else if need be.

Did your dd seem comfy in it?

SillyLily

I bought one because it was such a great price from babycatalog ($175) in cowmoo print. It came last week, and I had a chance to try my younger dd in it. She is 34 months old, and still fits in it with 1" above her head. I need to take pictures, weight her, and measure the exact height over her head. I was shocked that she still fits!

I am pregnant, but not due until January of 2010. :eek: I just couldn't help myself. I still need to check to see if the seat fits in my cars!

abbi_n_nadia

Mindy that makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who bought one way ahead of time! :)

My dd is 32 months and her head is right even with the top of the shell. She weighs about 28-29lbs. So looks like we will get tons of use out of these!

One question though, does your seat "wiggle" a little when snapped into the base? It seems securely snapped in but moves a little side to side inside the base so I was just wondering if thats normal...

Joyofbirth

Yes she was quite comfy in it. And this is about the happiest I've seen her in an infant seat since she was a newborn. I have a few more to post.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC