Anybody selling Robeez?

lovinwaves

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for new or used Robeez for Camden and Peyton. Camden is wearing either 6-12mths or 12-18mths. Peyton is 2.5years old and wears a size 6-7 shoe, so I don't know what size Robeez she would be. I already have the Robeez boots, so I am looking for some "Shoe" type Robeez.
Let me know what you have and how much you want for them. :)

Thanks!

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I'm not sure where you are located, but if there ius a target near you, they sell Robeez-style shoes, but they are only $12/each....which is about what you'd pair for a GUC pair of name-brand Robeez.....
Or, I would like to highly recommend you try Ebay..there are some nice sellers on there, and their prices are AWESOME!!
One i have worked with and who is very sweet, is here:http://stores.ebay.com/Shoes-Zoo
her store is Shoes zoo, they are nice shoes, and so cheap!! She will also combine shipping, so you can get up to 3 pairs for only $4.50 shipping!! And her prices ROCK!! Only $9.99 apiece!!! You really can't beat that, even buying used!! And this is a GREAT WAHM!

Also, i recommend for the 2.5 year oild, that you consider a shoe that has a rubber sole...we have some Wiggees right now that we LOVE! They are exactly like robeez, but there is a very thin, flexible rubber sole, so my dd has just a little more protection on her foot. They are her "everyday" shoes. We don't use hard shoes at all. We have also tried preschoolians, but they are $$...the wiggees are also, but they doi Co-ops, and if you get in on one, the shoes are half price!!!!! I got 3 pairs at the last co-op!!
wiggees.com is their address, i believe.

lovinwaves

I'm not sure where you are located, but if there ius a target near you, they sell Robeez-style shoes, but they are only $12/each....which is about what you'd pair for a GUC pair of name-brand Robeez.....
Or, I would like to highly recommend you try Ebay..there are some nice sellers on there, and their prices are AWESOME!!
One i have worked with and who is very sweet, is here:http://stores.ebay.com/Shoes-Zoo
her store is Shoes zoo, they are nice shoes, and so cheap!! She will also combine shipping, so you can get up to 3 pairs for only $4.50 shipping!! And her prices ROCK!! Only $9.99 apiece!!! You really can't beat that, even buying used!! And this is a GREAT WAHM!

Also, i recommend for the 2.5 year oild, that you consider a shoe that has a rubber sole...we have some Wiggees right now that we LOVE! They are exactly like robeez, but there is a very thin, flexible rubber sole, so my dd has just a little more protection on her foot. They are her "everyday" shoes. We don't use hard shoes at all. We have also tried preschoolians, but they are $$...the wiggees are also, but they doi Co-ops, and if you get in on one, the shoes are half price!!!!! I got 3 pairs at the last co-op!!
wiggees.com is their address, i believe.

Hey thanks for all of your info. I have heard about the ones at Target. I wanted to try and get a used pair of Robeez first, but if I can't find any then I will try Target.

I just wanted some Robeez for my 2.5year old for around the house and for our cedar deck. She wears Stride Rite's and Keds now for rubber sole shoes.

I will check out the Wiggees, thanks!! :D

lovinwaves

I also wanted to ask you "bobjess", that lady that has Shoes Zoo...are her shoes as good as quality as Robeez? Do they stay on kids feet as well as the Robeez? Do you think her shoes are better or the ones at target better?
I am just assuming you have purchased some from her :)

Lilsid

I just wanted to chime in too. My DD has worn Robeez or the shoes like them since she was about 3 months old. I have Robeez, Shoes Zoo, Bobux, and the Target ones.

My favorites are the Bobux they are even better then Robeez IMO. They are softer and they seem to wear longer. The Target ones are my least favorite, they are not as soft and they are always a bit off in size, they also don't wash as well. The Shoes Zoo and the Robeez are to me equal in quality I love them both.

I have a front load washer and I am always throwing a pair in to be washed and then I set them out to air dry.

LuvBug

I'm not sure what you mean:confused: I am interested in any of them.

sorry. they have ones that look like actual shoes(soft, but with patterning that makes it 'look real'). You said you had the boots and were looking for "shoe" ones so I thought you were looking for 'shoe looking' ones. does that help? lol!

I do not have any actual robeez but have a pair of tennis shoe patterned soft shoes. I cant remember what brand because they were my nieces(who hardly wore them) shoo shoos I want to say. Then I also have some that I used for my DS. I prefered them to the robeez personally(and all other brands), they were softer and had a less mass produced feel to them. They are hand made out of real suede leather lined with felted wool and are called moss feet. I love them.

DS is pretty much out of the soft shoe phase but I want to buy him a new pair because they are perfect for around the house and playing in the backyard.

Lea_Ontario

I have Robeez that are even big enough to fit my now 4-yr old. I don't know if the other companies make the larger sizes. You might want to check out EBay for the bigger Robeez, as they seem quite difficult to come by - and none of the places near me that carry them in-store ever have them at all.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I found the shoes zoo ones to hold up really well......and they were dd's shoes all day every day for months!! The target ones seemed to last slightly less....but I still felt i got $12 out of them!! The prescoolians actually seemed to wear faster, and I probably wouldn't buy another pair for $25 again....and the Wiggees so far have held up really well, definitely worth what i have paid, and they are far from being worn out.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Melissa, my little guy is about the same age as Peyton, he can still wear his 18-24 month Robeez but he would rather be bare foot (this size won't last much longer). He is always complaining that he is hot and thinks he needs to run around in his underwear. I only seldomly use his Robeez anymore; if it is cold out and I will be carring him or sometimes if we are visiting other people.

Do you think that Peyton will wear them around the house? Although they are great on the cedar decks, but if she won't wear them in the house maybe a pair of flip flops would work for the deck? (thinking in the summertime):confused:

Just a thought

lovinwaves

Then I also have some that I used for my DS. I prefered them to the robeez personally(and all other brands), they were softer and had a less mass produced feel to them. They are hand made out of real suede leather lined with felted wool and are called moss feet. I love them.

Thanks for the clarification. LOL!! :)

Anywho...what size is your DS's, and how much do you want for them?

lovinwaves

I have Robeez that are even big enough to fit my now 4-yr old. I don't know if the other companies make the larger sizes. You might want to check out EBay for the bigger Robeez, as they seem quite difficult to come by - and none of the places near me that carry them in-store ever have them at all.

Thanks Kashi! What size Robeez is Owen in right now?
I have heard that Robeez run big. Camden is a size 4 shoe (according to Stride Rite), and he barely fits in the 6-12 mths Robeez.

lovinwaves

I have a pair of pedipeds in a 18-24 month and they are a sandle version so they may work for you for summer? let me know!

http://www.pedipedbabyshoes.com/Product/ProductInfo.aspx?id=7&cid=26
thats what they look like! and they are like new!

Clarissa

Thanks Clarissa, but according to that sizing chart Camden probably wouldn't fit into yours until like next winter, so that is going to to work, especially with the winters we have. LOL! :D

I have never heard of pedipeds, so I may check them out and see if anybody is selling any on EBAY.;)

lovinwaves

Melissa, my little guy is about the same age as Peyton, he can still wear his 18-24 month Robeez but he would rather be bare foot (this size won't last much longer). He is always complaining that he is hot and thinks he needs to run around in his underwear. I only seldomly use his Robeez anymore; if it is cold out and I will be carring him or sometimes if we are visiting other people.

Do you think that Peyton will wear them around the house? Although they are great on the cedar decks, but if she won't wear them in the house maybe a pair of flip flops would work for the deck? (thinking in the summertime):confused:

Just a thought

Hey Jewels, yeah that is a good point. Peyton is not going through that "I wanted all my clothes off" stage yet.:rolleyes: But, I'm sure it's coming. She is pretty good about keeping shoes on mainly I think because she is a girl, and loves shoes. I didn't really think about them getting too hot. Do the Robeez breath pretty good? I don't know if she would wear flip flops because she is touchy about her toes.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I never used to worry about his feet getting hot, but when he was a baby I found he was happier without anything on his feet. I would love it if he would wear the Robeez and sometimes I can convince him too but it doesn't last very long. When we go out he will leave his shoes on it is just in the house that he wants them off. I didn't think he would like flip flops, but I wanted something cheap for the sand box, and he loves them! I got them at Old Navy for $5! In the summer he would rather wear them then his good sandals!

I ordered a pair of these for him http://www.seekairun.com/products.php They look similar to the pedipeds and I saw some on ebay for fairly cheap. I was going to use them for his daily shoes!

Lea_Ontario

Thanks Kashi! What size Robeez is Boo in right now?
I have heard that Robeez run big. Camden is a size 4 shoe (according to Stride Rite), and he barely fits in the 6-12 mths Robeez.

Boo can wear the 3-4 yr size Robeez shoes still (I've only got 1 pair). I'll have to check his shoe size, but I'm thinking it's a toddler 10 or toddler 11 - not sure which right now (and those are a touch large, but not much). He hasn't made the flip over to children's shoe sizes yet.

Robeez Shoe Sizing Chart

Last edited:

Simplysomething

how do you pronounce it

Yeah, it goes with the Britax thing (which I know I pronounce incorrectly but since no one I know actually has one...it's no big deal. lol)

But robeez. Ever since I first came across the word on one of my month boards...I've been saying it... "roh" (long o)-"beeeez". It just occured to me that it might be..."rob" (rhyming with bob}
'-eeez".

Anyway, I hate shoes period. lol (barefoot all year long if it weren't for cold and hazards. lol)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC