Fleurville, sling, and booster

katiesmommy

I'm needing to clean out my room a bit and get rid of some of the stuff that we don't use often enough to justify keeping it. I'm open to offers and possibly some trades. All prices are ppd. Thanks.

Cooshie Hybak booster, the kind to use at the table. I love this thing, my daughter doesn't, she wants to be a big girl and doesn't want a booster seat. Anyway, paid $40 at albeebaby asking $20ppd
DSC06755.jpg

Sling, I bought this from Vihn Tai when they were doing fundraisers for mommyof8. Unfortunetely I found out that I'm not a sling person, I need something with 2 shoulders. This is silk I think, or silk like anyway, and has a short tail. It's absolutely beautiful. The pics don't do it justice. paid $30, asking $20ppd--SOLD! Thanks!

Fleurville zip wallet. I bought this new when I bought a few seconds items in the spring, this however, was not one of the seconds items I bought. It's never been used, has just been sitting in my drawer since it got here. Paid $30, asking $20ppd
DSC06758.jpg

DSC06759.jpg

And last is my Fleurville Suzy Pak. This was also bought new, it has been used a few times for carrying toys on long trips or clothes when we went to a party at the cousin's house. We just use the JJB from Mel much much more then this one. It's bigger then I expected. Would make a great diaper bag. I don't have the wipe case or the changing pad but I do have the bottle insulator for it. I think I paid somewhere around $100 for this, they no longer carry them, so I can't check that. Anyway, I'm asking $40ppd
DSC06760.jpg

DSC06761.jpg

DSC06762.jpg

DSC06763.jpg

If you don't like my price, please feel free to make me an offer.

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC