Guess that seat.....

NannyMom

So I was at BRU today. I was hanging out in the carseat section. I strolled into the stroller section and saw a travel system I've never seen before (this is a new BRU, not my regular one). I couldn't figure out what the seat was, and the box wasn't being much help :eek:

So.... without searching online, does anyone happen to know what this seat is? I did find the name of the seat btw. Just curious if I'm the only clueless one. The pattern looked very regal and nice (IMO).

View attachment 4669

View attachment 4670

ETA- If a mod wants to edit the typo in my subject line, that would be nice :)

Last edited:
ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Re: Guess that saeat.....

Looks light an on board to me, but would have to check with DH, since he has installed one, and I have not even seen one!

mykidsmylife

Looks like one of the new Saftey 1st seats.... But hey I am in Germany so I am not as up to date on this stuff as I use to be. LOL.

NannyMom

Looks light an on board to me, but would have to check with DH, since he has installed one, and I have not even seen one!

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! How did I find the name of the seat? It was on the registration card attached to the carrier. All the box and BRU label said was "Bertili" (or something close to that).

But the pattern made it look like a nice, new, high end seat. That is 5-35 pounds :whistle:

zeo2ski

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! How did I find the name of the seat? It was on the registration card attached to the carrier. All the box and BRU label said was "Bertili" (or something close to that).

But the pattern made it look like a nice, new, high end seat. That is 5-35 pounds :whistle:

4-35 lbs;)

canadiangie

I'm sorry, Dorel needs to stop this brandname nonsense. I understand (or at least my mind has a foggy recollection) that Dorel owns Bertini, but c'mon. If that's a Bertini stroller I'll eat my socks. I ran into someone the other day that has the Eddie Bauer edition of the now Bertini car seat. Where does it end. I suppose the next version will be the Schwinn sporty pattern.

jess71903

Ambassador
I'm sorry, Dorel needs to stop this brandname nonsense. I understand (or at least my mind has a foggy recollection) that Dorel owns Bertini, but c'mon. If that's a Bertini stroller I'll eat my socks. I ran into someone the other day that has the Eddie Bauer edition of the now Bertini car seat. Where does it end. I suppose the next version will be the Schwinn sporty pattern.

AMEN! This is getting out of hand.

kmcenery

I saw that a week or two ago and thought I have never heard of that brand then saw the tag hanging off the shade that it was the on board.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's all *exactly identical* to the Eddie Bauer system they have, with new weight limits on the seat and a metal two-click buckle instead of a plastic puzzle buckle.
I wouldn't be halfway unsurprised if their licensing with Eddie Bauer is running out, and with that company's bankruptcy, people are actually coming in and saying they don't want Eddie Bauer. So maybe Bertini will be their new 'fancy' name? Weeeee shall seeeeee....

Anyway, the cover and pattern sure are prettier :twocents:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC