It's OK Mama, I ride like baby

babygirlsmom1005

So who would of thought that a almost 4 year old would still fit rear facing in a Cosco Scenera....I was quite shocked. Madeline pee'd in her Frontier this afternoon coming home from the Farmer's Market and I hate not having a seat installed for those it's going to happen at the most inconvient time cases....so I have the Cosco Scenera for a baby that carpools with us and just for giggles, I took Madeline out to sit in it - and she fit. She's on the 2nd from top slots, still has around 2 inches of shell left above her head, so I uninstalled it and put it where her Frontier usually sits. I asked her if she would ride like this for this weekend and she said, "It's OK Mama, I ride like baby." Here's a few pics

CSInstall.jpg

CSInstall2.jpg

CSInstall1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

skylinphoto

lol. I actually just put my 3 yr old rfing in a pink scenera (yeah, he's a boy..who likes pink lol) today.
He fits similarly to how your dd fits. Second from top slots and a few inches over his head..but not much.

It's fun having tiny kids!!!! lol.

babygirlsmom1005

lol. I actually just put my 3 yr old rfing in a pink scenera (yeah, he's a boy..who likes pink lol) today.
He fits similarly to how your dd fits. Second from top slots and a few inches over his head..but not much.

It's fun having tiny kids!!!! lol.

Yeah it is fun having tiny kids!!! I am still quite shocked about it though since they are known for low harness slots, etc....just more proof my baby girl is all legs (oh the trouble she'll get into later on :eek:). I may just keep it in there (because seriously, I hate with a passion installing this seat) until we have to carpool again.

Laurette

Gabe just recently is even with the top slots on the Scerena. He liked to ride in the pink seat too! LOL

Maddie looks SOOO much like you Marci, especially in that profile shot!

Anstar

That's just how my oldest fits in the Touriva! He's all legs too - two inches to grow, second to top slots. Unfortunately, his weight is fluctuating widely the past two weeks, from 33-35 lbs and it's too close to that 35lb weight limit for me. He's four tomorrow. :)

Shanora

this makes me want to try my ds in my friends scerena (god I hate this word..I can never spell it without looking it up!) rfing just to see if he fits...lol

babygirlsmom1005

Gabe just recently is even with the top slots on the Scerena. He liked to ride in the pink seat too! LOL

Maddie looks SOOO much like you Marci, especially in that profile shot!

Mike tells me all the time I didn't need him to have kids since I seem to regenerate them all by myself of little clones - LOL. I know a lot of boys that like the color pink.

*grumbles and is jealous as all get-out*

Sorry :eek: ;)

swtgi1982

I wish my just turned three yr old would fit rf too since she is so light weight, but unlike yours mine is all torso. and her head is over the top. GRRRRR! She is only 27-30lbs (30 when soaking wet.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC