looking for quad stroller

lpperry

I am looking to buy a quad stroller. I posted about this before, but now I really need to find one. I am going to use it for a home daycare. I can get the Foundations Quad Stroller new for $400 with free shipping online. I am trying to find see if there is anything cheaper. I really want to buy a used quad stroller. Any ideas? I have checked my local craigslist and all that is on there is someone selling the Foundations Quad used for $400. I am in St. Louis.

Other cities that I have someone who could pick up the stroller for me:
Little Rock, AK
Los Angeles area
Dallas, Texas

ADS

MonsterMom6

I am looking to buy a quad stroller. I posted about this before, but now I really need to find one. I am going to use it for a home daycare. I can get the Foundations Quad Stroller new for $400 with free shipping online. I am trying to find see if there is anything cheaper. I really want to buy a used quad stroller. Any ideas? I have checked my local craigslist and all that is on there is someone selling the Foundations Quad used for $400. I am in St. Louis.

Other cities that I have someone who could pick up the stroller for me:
Little Rock, AK
Los Angeles area
Dallas, Texas

Go to www.tripletconnection.com and www.mostonline.org. Find the classifieds and you may find one there. There is a stroller called a Runabout www.bergdesign.net that is popular among the multiples community. I :love::love::love::love:'d my quad RA. It was so much easier to push one handed than a grocery cart. Sometimes you can find them on eBay too. They hold up really well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC