For Sale Beco Butterfly v1 in Carnival

desiree_leigh

Beco Butterfly v1 in Carnival - SOLD

SOLD :) Up for grabs - a Beco Butterfly v1 in the Carnival print - I've only tried this on and popped DD3 in once - maybe 5 or 10 mins of wear. Other than that, it's sat in the box. Still have original box and DVD so this is in new condition, basically. Asking $90ppd. Thanks!

Beco001.jpg

S

Last edited:
ADS

cpsaddict

My Carnival obsession will move to a Carnival Blooms Babyhawk.... chocolate or espresso straps? ;)

Chocolate! That will be soo pretty. My obsession with Carnival will manifest itself in a Deb's Buggy Cover, as soon as she stocks the Carnival again. :D I may still get a Carnival carrier.

monstah

I have two threads here in swap of random stuff you probably don't want. ;) But, if by chance you do... we can do a partial trade. :cool:

seamonkeys

What's the difference between this v1 and the II I see on their website right now?

Ya'll are making me seriously consider switching from Ergo to Beco! :rolleyes:

Calideedle

What's the difference between this v1 and the II I see on their website right now?

Ya'll are making me seriously consider switching from Ergo to Beco! :rolleyes:

DO IT!

Then sell your ergo to me, well depending on the color. :whistle:

What is the difference between the Butterfly I and the Butterfly II?
The Butterfly I was produced from January 2008 to September 2008. The infant insert is not detachable and simply flattens against the inside of the carrier when not in use. The sleeping hood is flat, rectangular, and attaches to the carrier body by straps that weave through buckles on the outside of the carrier. There is no pocket on the outside of the carrier. The shoulder straps have a maximum length of 20" long.

The Butterfly II is the current model, produced from September 2008 on. The infant insert is detachable and can be placed in the outside pocket when not in use. The sleeping hood has a contoured shape and attaches inside the outside pocket. The shoulder straps have a maximum length of 22 inches long.

Last edited:

Calideedle

I was actually thinking of you! Mine is the organic brown one! ;)

If I do, I need to decide between this one and the autumn leaves one on the Pink Room.

I was just about to buy the black w/ retro hood from nurturecenter.com. Im not sure which would look cuter.

LMK if you decide to sell & how much you'd want for it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I think this is making me wish I'd gotten a Beco instead of a BabyHawk.

Or maybe a Beco instead of the Ergo, though technically the Ergo is for DH, who I don't think would be keen on Carnival.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I wonder how long it's going to be before I break down and buy one.

I'd sell my BabyHawk for one, except that I had it custom made with fabric I sent them. I :love::love::love::love::love: the fabric. I don't think I can let it go.

But DH will divorce me if I buy another carrier. (Plus side: alimony!) Eh, kidding.

seamonkeys

I wonder how long it's going to be before I break down and buy one.

I'd sell my BabyHawk for one, except that I had it custom made with fabric I sent them. I :love::love::love::love::love: the fabric. I don't think I can let it go.

But DH will divorce me if I buy another carrier. (Plus side: alimony!) Eh, kidding.
DH would kill me too except for the fact that hopefully I won't be out much money if I can get a decent amount for the Ergo.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC