Nautilus "Wilkes"

ADS

skylinphoto

Sigh. Can't they use a different colored plastic than gray?
Gray and brown look bad together.

The brown cover isn't bad. Not exciting. But, better than grey I guess.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
GRACO! We know that you have more colors of plastic than gray. WHY do you only use gray plastic on the Nautilus? :hitselfonhead:

TerisBoys

And yet another monochrome cover. Monochrome is not boy.

*sigh* Lizards. Cars. Anything that screams BOY!

Even something with racing checks and red would be nice.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I don't care about clashing, I want to buy my nephew one with cars or fish or tigers or SOMETHING on it!

jlr9882

I don't care about clashing, I want to buy my nephew one with cars or fish or tigers or SOMETHING on it!

Yes Tigers! I would love it! We are huge Clemson fans, and the only seats that even come in orange are the ones we don't really want. :thumbsup:

peteetchou

Indeed, I hate the brown on gray plastic. I don't like the solid colors anyhow gray or brown. I would want something vibrant and boyish, lizards, fish, dinosaurs, Disney covers would rock. If they made a Tinkerbell cover lol I'd have to put the Nauti back in my car and put the new MA in DH's as backup.

estelle0702

And yet another monochrome cover. Monochrome is not boy.

*sigh* Lizards. Cars. Anything that screams BOY!

Even something with racing checks and red would be nice.

My son is obsessed with the movie Cars and he would go crazy for a cover like that!

I reeeeally hope they come out with a decent boy cover before my son needs one. Graco has such cute covers for boys on the infant seats so I know they are capable. I personally would have bought a MR if they made a boy version of the Flair but used the blue shades from the Bartlett to make a boyish paisley design.

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
I hate it. I definitely want some boy prints, or at the very least some bright, bold colors like red, green, and blue.

Holly

I liked the super saurus snugride, that would be cool on a nautilus. Maybe they think boy prints are too babyish for older kids?

MustangMama

FUGLY!!! How can they mix brown (and by the way I think it looks like a Camel :rolleyes:) with GRAY PLASTIC!?? Like what are they thinking?

The only cover I like so far is the Mariposa and it took a while for it to catch on too. We have the Matrix which isn't bad, but nothing else was out yet when we got our Nautilus.

emandbri

So my choice is brown radian with gray staps or brown nautilus with gray plastic? I'll stick with the radian I already own.

heyruthie

still gunning for pirates here.

as a second choice: at least slap lizards in line in the middle section of this seat with this brown outer fabric. the lizards in line fabric they already have could go with this seat. that would be easy, Graco!

i don't even care about the gray plastic.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC