Is my Frountier broken?

U

Unregistered

I have had the Frountier since December. When reinstalling it tonight we noticed that the part of the shell that joins the cup holder to the seat is coming off. If you have a Frountier, it is the grey arch between the shell and the cupholder. There is about 2 inches of space between the grey arch and the shell. The shell seems to still be intact, but it is unsettling to see this gap as it is not there on the other side. I am wondering if my son used the cupholder as a "handle" to help him up into the car and it pulled the cupholder and grey arch off of the shell somewhat. Very frustrating....

Ideas? We are about to leave on a 10 hour drive tomorrow, and I am a little freaked out. We have the carseat installed rock solid using the LBP, but that gap makes me cringe. What to do?

ADS

zactayaus

I had the same thing happen to mine. Just uninstall the seat and use brut force to snap it back in. It will be good as new.;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC