Killer deal on Nautilus

brookity

Diapers.com has the Nautilus on sale right now for $149.99 with free shipping. If you use the code SAGEAR1 you get an additional 15% off bringing the total to $127.49. They are also doing the free Parenting Magazine offer, so you can fill out the rebate for that which is an additional $14.97 off. Then, if you use bing.com (Live search cash back) you get a 10% rebate on the $127.49 total bringing the grand total to $99.77 shipped for the Nautilus. I hope that makes sense. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

elle7715

So Bing.com will send you a rebate check?

Yes, after 60 days you can request a check. You can also have it put in your PayPal account. You can go to bing.com and go to cashback stores, or you can search for an item and click on the link. Right now I know searching "Melissa and Doug Dinosaur Chunky Puzzle" leads to a 10% cashback link to diapers.com.

brookity

Quick shipping too! I ordered mine last night, it shipped this morning and it is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

(Sorry about posting the affiliate code :eek:, I need to learn to read the rules before I start posting stuff like that. It won't happen again!)

MOM25BOYS

Frustrated I can't get it to go in my cart.

You may not be able to get it. I know it at Diapers.com it asks for you to put in your zip code to confirm they have one in stock near you before you can add it to your cart. I tried last night and it was unavailable for me right now with my zip code.:(

Rosey

You may not be able to get it. I know it at Diapers.com it asks for you to put in your zip code to confirm they have one in stock near you before you can add it to your cart. I tried last night and it was unavailable for me right now with my zip code.:(

Maybe that's the problem :(

OT: how do you like your RA50?

MOM25BOYS

Maybe that's the problem :(

OT: how do you like your RA50?

I LOVE it!:love: I never really needed the lockoffs and the LATCH bars on the MA were a pain when doing 3 across sometimes so this seat is perfect. Same size of the MA, just without all the extras.;) Plus I got that cool survery card to get 40% off another cover for it or accessories from Britax.:thumbsup:

BW1426

I LOVE it!:love: I never really needed the lockoffs and the LATCH bars on the MA were a pain when doing 3 across sometimes so this seat is perfect. Same size of the MA, just without all the extras.;) Plus I got that cool survery card to get 40% off another cover for it or accessories from Britax.:thumbsup:

Does it have nice LATCH clips?

Spam

Expired already?? It says promotion code is not valid or has expired... funny it worked this morning, but now that I'm ready to order it, it's not working?? :confused:

brookity

Expired already?? It says promotion code is not valid or has expired... funny it worked this morning, but now that I'm ready to order it, it's not working?? :confused:

It looks like it is expired already. I wish I would have known it was going to expire so soon, I would have made sure to include that in the original post. They do have a 10% off promotion right now for new customers but I it looks like the Nautilus is out of stock. Sorry to those who didn't get to get in on this deal.:(

elle7715

They are having a 4th of July sale now but Graco and a lot of other brands are excluded. :(
15PCTOFF for 15% off one item. It looks like it WOULD work on Britax though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC