magic beans is doing 31 days of giveaways

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I know day 1 was the KeyFit and day 2 was the baby food maker. What were days 3, 4, and 5? I was out of town, so I couldn't visit.

ETA: Is this right?

Day 1= KeyFit
Day 2= Baby Food Maker
Day 3= BJCMS
Day 4= Play Kitchen
Day 5=
Day 6= Radian XT

ADS
Me too, but I never win anything. It's nice to hope, though.

same here! LOL. I once won a month of free tanning... but I don't use tanning beds or tan in general. haha. Such a wasteful win. I entered a drawing last monday for a carseat at the mall.... didn't win, of course! I'll daydream until my dream is shattered tomorrow.. LOL :whistle:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Okay, um, today it says they're giving away 8 things and you have to submit separate entries for each one. Does that mean you just click 8 times, or is there some way to designate which one is for which? When I click on the products it just takes me to that page...

ETA: oh, I got it. It will change through the day and you have to enter for each one you want to win, as it comes up.

waterbaby

It sounds like you can win on multiple days, right? Winning on one day won't disqualify you in the future, correct?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. The rules just say one entry per item per day, but I can't find anything that excluded winners from entering/winning more than once.

elle7715

I missed the fire house but entered for the stroller and the Buggy Board. I'm going to keep the window open and refresh it when I get a chance.

I was wondering if you were ineligible for the other contests once you've won too. It doesn't look like you are. This is pretty popular so it might be like lighting striking twice, but it's not against the rules from what I can see.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC