BRU Summer Sale Mailer today has Nautilus on sale

cande

for 152.99 (Galaxy & Mariposa) also had a 15% of any one baby item stuck to the front. Other copouns included 15% of all strollers and 15% off all booster seats. About 10 pages of copouns and advertised specials. Runs 7/3 - 7/23.

ADS

elle7715

Thanks, hopefully mine will come in the mail today. They also have a $5 off $25 printable coupon and I'm pretty sure you can use that with the advertised sale prices. They often have certain bedding/clothing brands with BOGO half off and with the 5off25 it's a pretty good deal. I need some crib sheets!

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The mailer said that price was for the Nauti with coupon, so the 15% is already taken off, not in addition. Just to clarify. :)

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
the My Ride is on sale for 139.99 in the add. can I use a 15% off ALL car seats coupon too?

Hillary116, Does the ad specify that's the price for the My Ride with the coupon? I received a BRU flyer in the mail yesterday but it's evidently different from the one you have because the My Ride isn't featured in it. All of the specific carseat models listed in the one I have (Big Kid, Turbo booster, Chase, Summit, Nautilus) state their sale prices are the price with the 15% off coupon. There's also some fine print at the top of the page stating the 15% off excludes infant and convertible carseats. Your mileage may vary, though, because your flyer is different, but my hunch would be the price for the MR already reflects the coupon. :twocents:

I don't know if the coupons are available in store or not. I wound up on the BRU mailing list from shopping there or registering online back when I was pregnant, and continue to receive flyers in the mail several years after having my kids. :)

Spam

You can also find the coupons online through toysrus.. they have the weekly ad and also feature babiesrus offers.

hillary116

The My Ride (in Spiral and Sonata) is on page 8, and does not say price with coupon. The boosters (Big Kid, Chase, SUmmit, GN, FN) all say price with coupon. The coupon I have from the Sunday circular says 15% off all carseats. Not valid with other R Us offers... We bought the MR on 6/13 with another coupon, but the 139.00 is cheaper than what we paid, and the additional 15% off would make it even better. It has been over 2 weeks so Toys R Us wont honor a price difference. That leaves me with buying another seat and returning the unused seat with the original receipt. Crazy, but worth the extra money to me.
For what it's worth, we :love: the My Ride (except the hole in the cover issue). J did not *really* need it, she is so tiny. But DH liked the deep head wings, and the easy access to the adjuster. J rides very comfortably in it too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC