Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

BRU Summer Sale Mailer today has Nautilus on sale

for 152.99 (Galaxy & Mariposa) also had a 15% of any one baby item stuck to the front. Other copouns included 15% of all strollers and 15% off all booster seats. About 10 pages of copouns and advertised specials. Runs 7/3 - 7/23.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: BRU Summer Sale Mailer today has Nautilus on sale

Thanks, hopefully mine will come in the mail today. They also have a $5 off $25 printable coupon and I'm pretty sure you can use that with the advertised sale prices. They often have certain bedding/clothing brands with BOGO half off and with the 5off25 it's a pretty good deal. I need some crib sheets!
    Last edited by elle7715; 07-01-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    Registered Nurse, BSN and Mommy to
    A ~ FF in Recaro Probooster, 8
    J ~ FF in Radian 80, 5
    B ~ FF in Radian XTSL, 3
    A ~ Keyfit 30, 1

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

The mailer said that price was for the Nauti with coupon, so the 15% is already taken off, not in addition. Just to clarify.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

the My Ride is on sale for 139.99 in the add. can I use a 15% off ALL car seats coupon too?
    hillary116
    mom to H & B 12/04 High back Turboboosters/Nautilus in booster mode
    J 4/07 in Highback Turbobooster and Safety Surround High back Turbobooster

How can I get one of these coupons? I am going to Dallas this weekend. This would be the closest bru to me.
    Amanda

the coupon was in Sunday's newspaper insert. it is good until 7/4, so the two sales overlap a litte...
    hillary116

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus Jeanum's Avatar

the My Ride is on sale for 139.99 in the add. can I use a 15% off ALL car seats coupon too?
    Hillary116, Does the ad specify that's the price for the My Ride with the coupon? I received a BRU flyer in the mail yesterday but it's evidently different from the one you have because the My Ride isn't featured in it. All of the specific carseat models listed in the one I have (Big Kid, Turbo booster, Chase, Summit, Nautilus) state their sale prices are the price with the 15% off coupon. There's also some fine print at the top of the page stating the 15% off excludes infant and convertible carseats. Your mileage may vary, though, because your flyer is different, but my hunch would be the price for the MR already reflects the coupon.

I don't know if the coupons are available in store or not. I wound up on the BRU mailing list from shopping there or registering online back when I was pregnant, and continue to receive flyers in the mail several years after having my kids.
    Regards,
    Jean

DD1 Age 16, 66" Driver's Ed
    DD2 Age 12, 64" 5 steps

Click here if you wish to view the full size version of my avatar

You can also find the coupons online through toysrus.. they have the weekly ad and also feature babiesrus offers.
    Austin 06/30/08 Tucker 07/30/2010 Elias 11/09/2011
    Brody 03/30/2013 ^Jamie^ 04/01/2015
    Rainbow coming February 2016

The My Ride (in Spiral and Sonata) is on page 8, and does not say price with coupon. The boosters (Big Kid, Chase, SUmmit, GN, FN) all say price with coupon. The coupon I have from the Sunday circular says 15% off all carseats. Not valid with other R Us offers... We bought the MR on 6/13 with another coupon, but the 139.00 is cheaper than what we paid, and the additional 15% off would make it even better. It has been over 2 weeks so Toys R Us wont honor a price difference. That leaves me with buying another seat and returning the unused seat with the original receipt. Crazy, but worth the extra money to me.
    For what it's worth, we the My Ride (except the hole in the cover issue). J did not *really* need it, she is so tiny. But DH liked the deep head wings, and the easy access to the adjuster. J rides very comfortably in it too!
    hillary116

Hillary are the EFTAs on sale in the ad?
    Amanda

No- just the MR and HWH/boosters.
    hillary116