Wizard cover on a Blvd?

ADS

kaleigh71

Do any of you who mentioned having one of these Wizard covers still have them to sell???? I have been desperately looking for one and there never seems to be any on eBay when I look. My son's Wizard cover is in horrendous shape, literally disentegrating (sp?), the seat is being destroyed by the velcro on the straps and the elastic areas are no longer elastic. I need one as he still has some growing to do and it is a 2005, so it still has several years of use.

PLEASE PLEASE PM me if you have one you can sell! I don't care what color, it could be hot pink for all I care, just as long as it is serviceable.

Thanks!

Karen

Alex 4.5 FF Britax Wizard
Reagan 3 FF Britax Marathon
Sophia 10 months RF Chicco KeyFit 30 (and thank goodness I bought a 30, she was 22.5 pounds at 6 months!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC