If car seats were people...

mish

Inspired during chat earlier, I think we should pick a car seat and describe it as if it were a person. I will do the my ride, as that is what started this.

My Ride-If the my ride were a person, he/she would be short and fat with big ears and big hips. He/she would be wearing clothes from a thrift store that were slightly too small.

Now it is your turn!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Marathon's a tall, glamorous fashion model that is classy and fits into most social situations. You want to be her best friend and borrow her fabulous wardrobe.

Regent is a big husky (haha, cuz it WAS the Husky) teddy bear of a guy.

Safeguard Child Seat... the Radian's professorial twin...like the professor from Gilligan's Island, maybe.

The Tribute is maybe...Steve Urkel. :confused::eek:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, the Advocate CS is like those kids in the Chuck E Cheese commericial...riding their bikes off to play with arms and legs wrapped in bubble wrap and the neurotic mom motioning them to 'call me!'

sunnymw

The Signo is the cool, sweet older brother who likes baseball and is average sized, muscular and cute, super-nice. The Como is his dork twin brother. No pocket protector, but he does carry around a Mac Book to the baseball games to make calculations about the speed/direction of the ball, etc.

Maedze

LOL. I think he would be a Recaro since he's so fond of that brand. ;)

The tall, slender sciencey nerd may have a man-crush on the captain of the football team, but when push comes to shove, he's still wearing a plaid button up shirt. :whistle:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Nah, I think that compared to the Marathon all other 'big' seats are pretty much tall hulking freaks of nature. The Marathon's perfectly proportioned :p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The EFTA is the big comfy auntie whose lap you looooove to sit in, and she can accommodate anyone else in the blink of an eye :love:

Splash

The Frontier is the person you see at the bar that you really want to get to know. Then you get her/him home and realize s/he has no personality and is impossible to get along with.

Maedze

The Frontier is the person you see at the bar that you really want to get to know. Then you get her/him home and realize s/he has no personality and is impossible to get along with.

But once you get him/her going, you realize he/she is good for a work-out and a few unprintable words?

Splash

I can't claim this one, but since the author didn't post it...

The GN is a creepy neighborhood guy. He's got cool things that all the kids love, fits in anywhere, and then gets too close to your son when you're not looking.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
My ex-landlord would be a Summit. Probably an expired one missing parts. >_<

Oh wait, this isn't "if people were carseats." Okay.

The Summit would be my ex-landlord. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC