Target messes with my head

Splash

So I ordered my XT last week, said it would ship within 24 hours and arrive in three days. I got the shipping confirmation ~6 hours later. :thumbsup: Fast forward four days, still no seat. No biggie. I check the website and it says it won't be delivered until July 2nd, 11 days after the order and the day before we leave for a long vacation :thumbsdown:
So, I've accepted it. Except... it arrived today. So now I am happy.

Perhaps they realized they couldn't get it to me in three days, pushed it out to eleven, and then delivered in 9 so that I'd forget about my anger over 11 days and be so happy I got it two days "early." Yeah, that sounds like something Target would do.

Tonight, I battle death. My driveway has an angry nest of hornets, and a tree just fell into it (reports from home). Radian FF center in Subaru Forester with hump, horrible seatbelt setup, and SBS with a RF Coccoro. This will be just great. :rolleyes:

ADS

pastrygirl

RN XT fit beautifully in the center of my '01 Forester, easy install with the recline and pulled forward just a touch. It's a no-go on my '09 Forester, though Pixels is coming by later this week to see if she can do it. :)

Calleiah

Exactly why I dont order carseats from Target anymore. While 30 weeks PG with DD2 I ordered my seat. Was told 3-4 weeks shipping (due to out of stock). Get a message it was pushed back to 5-6 weeks. I call, and am told it's being processed now and will ship in a week. I wait. Nothing. I call again, am told by a snotty CS rep that they wont be getting any more, the other rep was wrong, and I'm just SOL. They offer me target.com credit. I pitch a fit and finally get my refund, but not before DD2 is born (early) and us with no carseat.

Good luck on the install, let us know how it goes! Sending good install vibes too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC