Darren, a personal question re: the Ody...

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Can you tell me how tall you are and how well the head restraints on the Ody fit you? There was plastic over the driver's seat on the model we looked at, and I couldn't check the height against DH. It looked like it might be too low. He's 5'11". Our Saturn's head rest does not go high enough for him.

Thanks. :)

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
They fit me fine-

I'm 5'10" and the front and second row adjust upward fine. I'll have to check the 3rd row...

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Thanks! I can't imagine he'll ever be in the back row. The front seat just seemed low to me, and I couldn't adjust the driver's seat, which he was sitting in, to check.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Actually-

I just sat in it, and I could see where the top of the headrest could be below the tops of the ears on an adult who is an inch or so taller in the torso than me. Probably OK at 5'11" though...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC