Fisher Price Car Seat

babygirlsmom1005

I was dropping some popcicles off at a neighbors (his AC is out, my DH is over there fixing it and I stopped by to see if they needed anything on my way to the store). Well I happened to glance into the car across the street (we know them as well, it was their daughters car for her son who is a few months older than my DD) and saw this in there

kifmBaby_EquipmentCar_SeatsAllFishe.jpg

I am assuming this is expired - I have never seen one before? If so, how do I polietly bring up the subject to see if they will replace it?

ADS

Evolily

I would print up some info about car seats expiring, and safe kids car seat checks, and drop it off or plop it on her windshield. But I'm all indirect like that :) .

My state has an anonymous reporting hotline for car seat missuse/unrestrained kids where you give a licenses plate # and they send the person info on car seat usage, expiration, etc.

babygirlsmom1005

I would print up some info about car seats expiring, and safe kids car seat checks, and drop it off or plop it on her windshield. But I'm all indirect like that :) .

My state has an anonymous reporting hotline for car seat missuse/unrestrained kids where you give a licenses plate # and they send the person info on car seat usage, expiration, etc.

What a awesome state, which one is that BTW? I don't believe Texas has anything like that, just a proper use law, but I don't believe that the police department knows much about car seats to begin with.

momof3monkeys

thats insanely crazy cool! what state do u live in and where do u go to check to see if our state (michigan) has that.

family members of ours are using a cr that has a dob of 1997 yep tried to tell my mil to burn in but she gave them it anyways. and they were using "it" as opposed to the marathon they were given! can u believe that! sick

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC