Kid WITHOUT portion of cervical vertebre. WWYD?

Maedze

:yeahthat:

CHOP is one of the leading researchers for CPS and were responsible for last year's study showing the increased risk of death and injury in forward facing 12-23 month olds.

ADS

flipper68

Senior Community Member
The most seriously specializing in special needs person I know of is Marilyn Bull. She helped write the SN curriculum. She is super nice and the most likely person to have good info to give you.

I believe she's with Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis, IN. My friend's son with spina bifida and her other son with sickle cell are both treated there. She has nothing but good things to say about the facility and staff.

Old but informative:
http://medicine.indiana.edu/news_releases/viewRelease.php4?art=455&print=true

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician

I believe she's with Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis, IN.]

Yes, she is. I could have sworn I typed it. I was searching for a publicly available contact for her that I could post since I didn't feel comfortable posting the contact I have without her permission and I guess I didn't actually type it anywhere except my search engine, LOL

jess71903

Ambassador
Wow, awesome info, guys! Children's Hospital of Philadelphia came up first on Google when I typed in CHOP so I thought that might be what that meant, but didn't have any idea where to start as far as who to contact. Thank you guys so much!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC