Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Combi Coccoro

Carseat Crazy

Combi Coccoro

I just sold my extra BLVD and am thinking of ordering one of these, mostly because it is the cutest thing I have ever seen . The recent review on it made me really start thinking seriously about it. It is not a seat I need, but can defiantly use. I have a couple questions though, if anyone can help. Will it work in a three across where a KF30 fits with the base? What age do you think it will get most kids rf (ellie is currently 5 weeks, 8lbs, and 20.5")? Most importantly, what color??? I have a little girl, but am in love with the carrot cake
    Kaylynn (11/03)
    Deacon (09/06)
    Ella (05/09)
    Quincey (02/13)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Combi Coccoro

I soooo wish I could get away with buying one of these..but, I just can't!!!
    You're so lucky. lol.

I have a little girl too ...I'd totally get some green, 'mint' blue, or orange. The blue is so girly looking to me. lol. Pink is cute but not my thing.
    -Jessica. mom to :
    Aislin (4-30-2006)..44lbs and 46.5 in tall. Boostered in a Cybex Solutions x-fix
    Skyla (3-13-2008)..32lbs and 43 in tall. Boostered in a Clek Oobr

Senior Community Member 2BunniesMommy's Avatar

I have not seen one in person, so I can't help you on fit, but I LOVE the blue! Can't think of an excuse to get one. Would if I could!

I have carrot cake. I love orange, but I don't really care for the color as much as I thought I would. It's more peach inside and Nickelodeon/Kraft Mac n Cheese orange on the outside.

I'd say it would get the majority of kids to at least 2 years RF. It would probably last longer height wise in the shell, but at some point the lack of leg room would become an issue. I actually think kids would have to move out of it due to leg room before shell above their head or weight.
    I'm glad you're a safe driver. I'm eating cereal and applying mascara using my rear view mirror while playing bejeweled on my iPhone. And I'm driving right behind you. 
    You're only as safe as the most dangerous driver on the road. Buckle accordingly.  

I have pink and LOVE the darker pink on the outside/harness straps. The inner pink is light.. but mainly covered by the baby. I saw the Cherry Pie IRL and it is dark but very pretty.

There is definitely more room RF in the CCO than in my roundabout. I'm planning on getting comparison pics.

My ODD at 3.5 technically fits RF, but, yeah the leg room is a bit shoddy.

I can't think of a space that this seat wouldn't fit to make a 3 across possible!
    Misty, CPST and SK Senior Checker

Carseat Crazy

Thank you guys for your responses. The pink is the whole reason I started eying the seat, but pink is dd1's thing. So, I ordered the orange and plan to buy a blue cover too. Maybe mix and match them to make a Bronco cover for dh . I think she will make it to 2 rf in it, then she can move into her brother's blvd or rn (or maybe a really cool new seat that isn't even thought of). I can't wait to get it and try her in it. Thanks again!!!
    Kaylynn (11/03)
    Deacon (09/06)
    Ella (05/09)
    Quincey (02/13)