Cowmoo BLVD Cover--NEW

marjen

***SOLD!***

I have a Cowmoo BLVD CS cover for sale. It's brand new and still in the plastic. I bought two different covers to see which one I'd like better in person, and this is the one I didn't choose :) I can take pics if needed. Asking $78 shipped. Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

abbi_n_nadia

I'm interested in this...it comes with the belly pad, strap pads, and the infant pillow right?

We currently have the shannon print cover on our blvd so we would need to get the black harness straps and buckle to match the new cover which will be $35. I don't really want to spend over a $100 total on all this (mainly cause I know dh won't go for it), could you take $65 for the cover?

jujumum

The original RA/MA cowmoo came with tan straps & some of the MA's still come in cowmoo with tan straps (my has tan & cowmoo). They look great together (there is tan coloring in the white of the cowmoo).:thumbsup:

abbi_n_nadia

Well we need a new buckle on our blvd anyway cause it latches fine on the right side but the left side dosn't click anymore and if you put the left in first it will just pop back out! So you have to put the right side in and then latch the left side and then pull on it to make sure both are actually latched in there. It looks like you can't buy just the buckle, you have to get a harness and buckle set so thats why I was just going to get the black harness straps since we were going to need new ones anyway.

But I don't think we are going to be able to get this afterall. :( Unless someone can trade me one for our Huntington regent cover.

FrogJuice

I've been planning on buying one of these, hubby doesn't get paid until the 15th, so if you happen to still have it, then I will take it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC