True Fit w/ ARB reviews?

BananaBoat

What's the verdict?

There was so much hype and now...? It's been anti-climactic for me :rolleyes:
I was hoping to hear how people are liking/hating the seat; if anyone has seen it in-store yet; if it seems to be bigger/smaller than the MR installed in a vehicle - etc.

I'll need a new seat in August for DD who still fits in the KF30, but wants to be more upright these days. I need to decide between the MR, TFP or EFTA for my 2003 Subaru Forester and am hoping to be able to test them out at BRU in my car to avoid buying and returning a bunch of seats. Input is welcome!

ADS

Mommy0608

I was wondering the same thing. I've been keeping my eyes out for any info on the TFP, but there hasn't been much. I think one person did post a few pics, but that was it.

So.... who has one? Please come out and feed our addiction! :D I'm seriously considering it also but want to hear more about it first.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
We've had a few reviews. It's not in stores, only online, and only a few places have shipped it yet. Give it a few months, you might see a bit more.

I personally am holding off on buying one until it's time to order one for the next baby, so it may be a while. ;)

APmama2MAK

Mine should be here tomorrow, I will prolly do install pics in a 1999 subaru outback legacy wagon and a 1990-91ish gmc sierra

BananaBoat

Mine should be here tomorrow, I will prolly do install pics in a 1999 subaru outback legacy wagon and a 1990-91ish gmc sierra

ooooooooh - I would love to see that! Subies have such a small backseat, so I'm very nervous about the fit with the ARB.

APmama2MAK

ooooooooh - I would love to see that! Subies have such a small backseat, so I'm very nervous about the fit with the ARB.

really? I havent noticed, I mean Ive noticed in comparison to a mini van but I also install maks seat into small, 1990s 2 door cars the majority of the time so it probably makes the subaru backseat feel bigger lol. It is definitely roomier than my uncles saab backseat but other than that most ppl I know drive mini vans or HUGE SUVs lol.

As far as installing seats though there is always quite a bit of room between infant seats and the front seat, let along more upright convertibles, I dont think there will be any problems :D I guess I will find out lol

oh and adding, that my ex best friend (drove us somewhere every single day) had an 04 forester and that back seat was magnificent IMO lmao had more room than ours does and every seat installed so easily and rock solid!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC