Very Sad Day

Lys

Senior Community Member
A friend of mine was found dead along with her 2 yo son and 3mo daughter this afternoon. They think she killed them and then herself. :eek:
I am just plain numb. :(

ADS

Morganthe

That is absolutely horrible. :( Please accept my condolences on your loss. I am so sorry about you, your friend, and her children. It had to come as a complete shock. Has there been any mention of post partum psychosis or severe depression as a reason? I'm apologize, I just realized that you wrote that they were discovered just a few hours ago. Please disregard the query. Nothing has had time to really been determined yet by the authorities or anyone.

Hugs to you and to the loved ones in your friend's life. I am so sorry. :(

Lys

Senior Community Member
Also wanted to add her DH is deployed. He has been notified but I can't imagine how he is going to deal with all this when he gets home.

Lys

Senior Community Member
That is absolutely horrible. :( Please accept my condolences on your loss. I am so sorry about you, your friend, and her children. It had to come as a complete shock. Has there been any mention of post partum psychosis or severe depression as a reason? I'm apologize, I just realized that you wrote that they were discovered just a few hours ago. Please disregard the query. Nothing has had time to really been determined yet by the authorities or anyone.

Hugs to you and to the loved ones in your friend's life. I am so sorry. :(

Thank you. I have this gut feeling that it was. She had PPD after her frist child was born. The police said there was no evidence of "outside" foul play.

Simplysomething

Also wanted to add her DH is deployed. He has been notified but I can't imagine how he is going to deal with all this when he gets home.

Oh my goodness. This does make it even that much more tragic. I know how disturbing it is to hear about tales like this about people you don't know, I can't imagine how you must be feeling actually knowing and being friends with her.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Oh... thats so terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that about your friend & her children. You must be in complete shock. I'm utterly speechless beyond that.

CandCfam

How horribly sad. I am so sorry for your tragic loss. You and the family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend and her children. That is very hard to deal with. My thoughts are with you and their family.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC