Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: pm's

Carseat Crazy

pm's

is there a reason i absolutely can not send a pm ? i get logged out every time

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Probably the same reason from your other post. It's most likely a cookie problem. In that there have been no other reports of these issues, it has to be something with your local computer or browser.

Carseat Crazy
    Ok for some reason a pm went through from the user cp but not from a thread and then I was unable to check my pm's

My only other suggestion is to try to use another computer on another network (maybe a library) to see if that works for you.

If it does, that means the problem is most likely on your computer. You could then try to clear out all your cookies (Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteCookies) and start over from scratch. That will probably erase most usernames, passwords and settings you have on other websites, though. If you try that, also clear the cookie permissons (Tools->InternetOptions->Privacy Tab->Sites->Delete all). Then add Car-Seat.Org to always allow for cookies and as a trusted site (Tools->InternetOptions->Security) and use the default security setting of Low for Trusted Sites).

If it doesn't, that means the problem could be with a network or with the forums. Since no one else is having similar problems, I would have no idea how to correct it on the forum side. You might visit the www.Vbulletin.Com forums and ask there if you've determined that it is definitely a problem that occurs from any computer you use.