Question WWYD...I just don't know which one I should get!

drlynne

I need to buy two new seats, with such a good deal at babycatalog I have to buy now! I'm getting a frontier for my son for sure. My question is should I get a new marathon CS Emma pattern for my Emma who just turned three yesterday or should I get her a pink frontier???? Oh I so love the Emma pattern on the new CS's but I'm thinking since she is already three that the frontier would be better in the long run??? Oh please help me decide!!!

ADS
I tend to go for the pragmatic approach so I vote for the Frontier. Maybe they'll have more cover options in the future and you can get a second cover for it.

emandbri

Do you need another seat for her? I would just leave her in the marathon and order an Emma cover. I really don't like the frontier though. :whistle:

drlynne

Do you need another seat for her? I would just leave her in the marathon and order an Emma cover. I really don't like the frontier though. :whistle:

Yes I need two seats. I was in wreck and the insurance co took the seats then wrote me a check to get two new ones.

heyruthie

I need to buy two new seats, with such a good deal at babycatalog I have to buy now! I'm getting a frontier for my son for sure. My question is should I get a new marathon CS Emma pattern for my Emma who just turned three yesterday or should I get her a pink frontier???? Oh I so love the Emma pattern on the new CS's but I'm thinking since she is already three that the frontier would be better in the long run??? Oh please help me decide!!!

what is the good deal at BC right now?

Did you know that Amazon has $50 off any Britax purchase right now? ($150 minimum--but the FN meets that.) They also have the free shipping. So the FN is $230 right now.....is the BC price better than that?

emandbri

Yes I need two seats. I was in wreck and the insurance co took the seats then wrote me a check to get two new ones.

Hum, that is a tough one. I think I would look at a girly nautilus, a radian, or a regent but you are right the emma is cute!

drlynne

I decided on the radian XT malibu. She probably won't like it though, she just loves her brooke marathons!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC