All three Harmony boosters on walmart.com!

capeKO71

I had sent an email to the Harmony company a while back asking when they would appear at walmart per their intial response to us.

They emailed me last week to tell me they were coming out this week...

They are all there!

No back is $29.99

One High back is $49.99 and the other is $79.99

Great prices! I think I might have to jump to get one... I really have no need for a no-back - so I was waiting for the highbacks... and based on the reviews of the no-back, I might take a leap of faith and get one.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10992657

;)

ADS

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
The cheap HBB doesn't have EPP or EPS foam - so I would never buy it or recommend it.

The more expensive HBB does though.

Andie

The backless is just the thing for my friend's almost 80 lb just turned 6 year old who is getting too wide for the backless turbo she already has. Thanks!

agurlsride

Um....ok, I like the Baby Armor one and have been waiting for it to come out! Thx for posting the info. I would love to a booster that you can adjust to fit your child because my son complains that the Parkway is too narrow, can't wait to try this one...and its fairly cheap too!

christineka

I don't like the name of the seat either, but I wouldn't buy for the name, so I also wouldn't ban the seat for its name. At least it has an age minimum. Sure, we don't like age 3, but most boosters have that minimum, so they aren't being different than everyone else. I think their boosters look like promising lower cost options. I'm anxious to read reviews on the seats.

scatterbunny

Right now I'm really excited about the Parkway 120, because it adjusts SO tall :D , but I'm disappointed in the seat depth, as usual (wish they would have made it a bit deeper than the old Parkway). The Harmony boosters look like they'll fit a bigger kiddo great, I'm just really curious to find out the seat depth and measurement from seating area to shoulderbelt guide on the highest setting. I am thrilled that the new Parkway is a solid 1.5 inches taller than the old Parkway (making it, I think, the tallest dedicated booster on the market; only the Frontier combination seat adjusts taller in booster mode), and since my kiddo is so tall and both our vehicles have no rear headrests, we need the tallest booster available.

There was a thread here awhile back discussing the name Baby Armor. A Harmony Juvenile rep posted in that thread, and everyone told him we hated the Baby Armor name.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

MySillyKids

I'm not so sure the 'product itself' is going to be the issue. When a parent sees 'baby armor', they'll think BABY. not 'oh my 5 year old should use this', not my 12 month old baby. Hopefully the weight/height requirements will more useful than that of other boosters (going to look at the specs of the seat now)

scatterbunny

I agree, whether or not the name "Baby Armor" is emblazoned on the booster seat itself, parents will see the word "Baby" on the store shelf tag, or on the website listing, and like MSK said, think it's fine to use it for their baby. A 3yo (the minimum age on the booster) is not a baby, a 0-2yo is a baby. We already have a problem with parents putting these tiny kiddos into boosters way too soon, a booster with "baby" in the name is only going to make even more parents put too-young children into boosters.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
On the plus side, it won't deter an older child from using it due to the "Baby" name being embroidered on the cover or something.

Many of us, myself included, have supplied the company feedback about the product name. I suspect they are well aware of the implications by now;-)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I completely agree. And that's why I will boycott the product, yes, just for its name. I think it's a very irresponsible choice for a name.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC