I just ordered a daisy nauti

TheQueenMother

I hope my IddyBiddy likes it. I hope it installs well. I have attempted to order one several times but have always chickened out. Now I am on a roll and keep looking at a my ride as well.
Someone tell me I will love it more than my regent.
Amanda

ADS

NVMBR02

I hope you like it! If my dd was to get a nauti I am sure that would be the one she would pick. It is probably my least favorite of all the GN covers but I am not a huge fan of the princess radian (that is now in dh's car :whistle:) and bought it because it made dd happy.

Kayleen

I don't know about liking it more than other seats as it is the only seat I have used for FF. My only advice is to attach the tether strap first and then do the latch straps if you have that option. (I don't know about using the seatbelt with it as I don't have that install yet.) I had to fold the vehicle seat forward to get the tether clip on the tether anchor point becuase the clip was too long to just go on easily. Once on everything else is easy.

I wish I had waited for hte daisy print. The mariposa had just come out when I was looking at GN to buy. I am tempted to spend $60 and just order the replacement cover in Daisy so I can use either that or the mariposa. Choices choices choices.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC