Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    CPS Technician

Re: Honda Odyssey "Plus One" (2005-2010 Odyssey model years) Successful Installation Thread

Thanks Carrie!!!

Anyone have any tricks for installing the Cocorro on the plus one? I thought I had it in really well...and then realized I did not when it slid around on my double check.

I'd like to put baby girl on the plus one in her Cocorro for a long trip next week, so that her big brothers (or Nana and one big brother) can sit on either side of her and keep her entertained. She is a terrible car rider.

She doesn't mind her seat, she isn't car sick. She just doesn't want to be strapped in the seat. She'll be 7 months old on Sunday and honestly, she's just busy. LOL But I'm not against buying a new seat if it will make this trip work.

I have an '09 Ody. DS1 is 8 and I prefer he ride in his Cybex booster. DS2 still fits, barely, in his Evenflo Secure Kid 300. But I can switch them to a backless for ds1 and the Cybex (or Harmony or Evenflo highbacks) for ds2.

Thanks!
    henrietta
    former CPST & Mom extraordinaire of 2 rowdy little boys & 1 spunky girl toddler, among hundreds of other skills!
    #1, age 9.5, Harmony Literider or Transit backless booster, occasional Safety First Incognito
    #2, age 6.5, Cybex Xfit booster/Harmony folding travel booster/Evenflo hbb
    #3 age 15 months, Britax Advocate CT/Combi Cocorro

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads