Safeguard pics

Dillipop

Finally found some batteries. Sorry they are a little dark, it is misty and gray here today. Here is the $40 safeguard! Yay!

Current setting, straps look low in the pic, but are definitely above his shoulders. Must be the angle I am taking the pic from...
November055.jpg

Room to grow- I would guess about 4 inches...
November057.jpg

Safeguard and Safeseat1 side by side in a Buick Century (think another might fit?)
November052.jpg

ETA:is there any way to import from photobucket with smaller images? Sorry about the size!

Last edited:
ADS

Dillipop

It probably is tipped a little. The seats are really cushy and depending on where my weight is when I install, there is a little tilt to that side. Since the seatbelt buckles on that side, I tend to put more weight on that side to get the buckle in. It happens with my marathon, too. I had read on here that a little tilt is ok, as long as there is no movement at the path. If I'm wrong, I will go out and reinstall with my weight more evenly distributed...

Also, it could be the angle of the camera a bit. I was trying to get the picture from the passenger side seat and couldn't get a head on shot. It doesn't seem so bad when looking at it in the car.

Splash

Dear you,
You suck.

:)

Looks awesome, and he looks very comfy! Thanks for the pics!

And no Kay, it wasn't a typo. Lucky fiend snagged a brand new tags attached Safeguard from a local tech for $40. As of this morning she still had a Wizard and a Tattle Tale, both also new, for $40.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
And no Kay, it wasn't a typo. Lucky fiend snagged a brand new tags attached Safeguard from a local tech for $40. As of this morning she still had a Wizard and a Tattle Tale, both also new, for $40.

OMG...that is such an incredible deal! Of course, I'd of bought it and resold it for some Christmas money! But WOW.

Dillipop

I was very fortunate to find it on my local craigslist on sunday afternoon. Thankfully, I actually scrolled down, instead of just searching for what I was looking for! I was very excited to find out the owner was a tech and the seat was new! She was just trying to clear out her basement. Let's just say, I am still on a high about this purchase!!!!

cantech

I am soooo jealous!

I'd be happy to pay $40 just to put my hands on this seat for an hour or so! I can't believe you own it for that price!

How do you like it? Does it work as well as Safeguard claims it does?

Belinda

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
$40 for SafeGuard :eek: :confused: :(

I sooooooo want one -- we finaly worked out Leila's numb/achey long leg issue by moving her to the 3rd row, but she still misses "pillows" & I would sooooooo LOVE to have a SG.... *SIGH*

(just whining, I guess, sorry)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC