Car Seat Blog

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

How are you getting there? Because I tried the link here, the link in the parkway sg thread, and by going directly to the link in my browser, and I get the movie trailer site.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I accessed the blog (from a different computer--no cache) around 8 p.m. Pacific last night. At that point it was still working because I had DH watch the "More Carseats" spouse video.

Maedze

I accessed the blog (from a different computer--no cache) around 8 p.m. Pacific last night. At that point it was still working because I had DH watch the "More Carseats" spouse video.

Yes, it worked fine last night.

The domains for car-seat.org and the blog are separate. I'm an admitted techno-idiot, but I don't see how one could affect the other.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, at some point last night (7:30, maybe?), I tried to access the blog to show DH the video. The site wouldn't load, so I tried coming here to post something, but this site wouldn't load either. A few minutes later, this site loaded, and when I was done posting, the blog loaded, too.

I know nothing about technology, so i don't know if that means they're linked, or if it was just a coincidence.

vonfirmath

Weird. I use the link at the top of the screen, and the post that comes up is NOT the same as yesterday -- it has 16 comments on it. And I hit shift+reload, and it still comes up as the car seat blog.

capeKO71

yes... the link off of car-seat.org to the "blog" (top navigation bar)

Also - the link I have off my own blog is also seemingly hacked.

So it must be something on the server side....

jennyabby

I have the Car Seat Blog on my Google homepage and noticed it being changed to something about movie trailers. How strange!

I hope they get it fixed soon.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Yup - something wrong on the server side. Darren is aware of the problem. We're hoping it will be resolved shortly.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I just spoke to Darren, and he thinks it has something to do with a server switch, which should resolve over night. (We hope.)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
The service provider moved the forums and blog to a new server yesterday. Calls to carseatblog were rerouted somehow to another website hosted by the same provider on the same server. They claim to have identified the problem. Apparently, it affected many people but not everyone.

Hopefully these issues are mostly resolved for everyone by now. If you are still having issues tomorrow (Thursday), one thing to try is to clear the internet browser cache or "temporary" internet files and see if that helps.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC