Naked pic of RA50?

Rosey

Anyone have a pic of the RA50? I checked the naked seat thread already. I read in some reviews online that the seat was "hard with a thin cover." I want to know if this is true. I have a FPSVD and it was just as padded as the MA.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's the same as the RA/MA. But people standing at BRU usually poke and prod at seats and the Triumph feels *considerably* more cushy than the Britaxes, they usually gripe the Britaxes are too hard.

vonfirmath

I don't have a picture cause mine ain't here yet. But in BRU, it has the same thin grey pad--cushion? Foam-type stuff underneath the cover that the Marathon does, and the cover did not feel especially thin either.

lynsgirl

It's the same as the RA/MA. But people standing at BRU usually poke and prod at seats and the Triumph feels *considerably* more cushy than the Britaxes, they usually gripe the Britaxes are too hard.

:rolleyes: A while back, when I was at BRU (looong while back - think pg w/ds3 lol), a lady was "helping" her friend to pick things for her registry. She says "You want to check at how comfy the seats are before you get one" as she grabs the top "wing" area of an MA and squeezes and says "Now this - feel this. This is WAY too hard." She even peeled back the cover a bit, showed the EPS foam to her friend and said "And this is probably why. Why you'd want this hard foam right where they rest their head, I don't know." :eek: Some people . . . .

How *do* you manage not to go insane there? :whistle:

tracee877

I can post pics if you want but I agree with everyone else. The cover I have (Pistachio) is super soft and thick and it has the same foam underneath that my MA has.

vonfirmath

I got my Roundabout 50! No pics yet, sorry :( But the cover is REALLY thick. I can see its thickness when poking at it and ALMOST (but not quite) was able to show it in a picture (all those nice round-nesses to put the cover on with elastic makes taking pictures difficult. But the cover, by itself, seems very soft!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC