Talk me down!

zactayaus

I have an MA in Crimson sitting in my shopping cart at amazon.com.

Original price $299.99
Amazon deal -$50.00
Credit Card deal -$10.00

TOTAL: $239.00

Do I get it? I really don't need it yet, but what a deal.

Help!

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it...

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Oh, how I love that Red/Black scheme and it would look so cool beside my Crimson Vivo.:love:

Hmmm, if you have Amazon Prime you get free 2 day shipping also so you could be playing with this seat by Friday....:whistle: Plus thats a better deal than if you waited for another Britax sale in the fall.:)

No help here since I have a RA50 sitting in my cart waiting to for me to click pay on, but I neeeeed this seat.:p

Buy..Buy..Buy...:evil grin:

ctbcleveland

Buy..Buy..Buy...:evil grin:

Lizzy should be banned from any threads from people requesting to be "talked out" of a car seat purchase.

For whatever reason, I have $200.00 as my "pull the trigger" point on a MA. I'd wait until the fall.

But I do love red because it is gender neutral.

Last edited:

MOM25BOYS

Really..... would the new CS MA's be cheaper in the fall? I thought they were priced higher than the regular MA and wouldn't fall that low in the fall.:eek:

Zactayaus if they will be less in the fall then yeah I would wait.:) See I do have the abiltity to steer people in the right direction too.:p

InternationalMama

I think that if you leave the item in your shopping cart for awhile the discount stops applying. This is what it says in their terms and conditions:

"If you leave items in your Shopping Cart for an extended period of time, they may not be eligible for the promotion at the time of checkout."

And it's also what happened to me. So wait awhile and Amazon will talk you down themselves. :)

zactayaus

Ok. I ended up ordering it from babycatalog.com after reading the thread about their discount for Britax seats.

Original price - $299.99
10% off code - $30.00
Britax discount - $50.00

No sales tax and free shipping

TOTAL: $219.00

I so don't need this seat right now but I showed it to DH and he loved it (his favorite colors are red/black:whistle:) and he has a red rock frontier in his truck for DS2 and with such a great deal I didn't want to pass it up. We will probably need to use it in about 4 months when DS3 is to heavy for me to carry in the SS1 (I'll keep the SS1 in my car, DH wants the MA). He already weighs close to 14lbs and he's only 9 weeks old.:eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC