25% entire order from Leapfrog.com

ADS

natysr

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Jordan's Leapster died. I would sort of be okay with moving on..but he has so many games and my sister already bought him a new game for his birthday.

Unless someone else here is selling a leapster????

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
We are getting DD one for her birthday, but even after the 25% off, it's still cheaper at Target since they don't offer the free shipping to Alaska :mad:

ETA: the leapsters themselves are already on sale, for $59. :thumbsup:

R&J'sMom

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Jordan's Leapster died. I would sort of be okay with moving on..but he has so many games and my sister already bought him a new game for his birthday.

Unless someone else here is selling a leapster????

I have a Leapster L- Max & charger in swap :whistle: Shipping would be pretty cheap from AZ to CA.

Heather98012

My dd could care less about her Leapster. If she plays with it once a month, I'd be surprised. That Christmas gift did NOT impress, apparently. And yet....I still want to get her more games thinking maybe one will kick in? LOL

natysr

I have a Leapster L- Max & charger in swap :whistle: Shipping would be pretty cheap from AZ to CA.

So incredibly tempted. It is a very good price. :thumbsup: But, Jordan wants a Leapster 2. (his that died is the earlier generation). Normally I would say tough tooties, you get what you get, but he also is asking for a Didj, PSP, & DS. Sooooo NOT going to happen. So, I may as well get him the style leapster he does want.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Ds LOVES his v-smile. Plays with it all the time and it's a lifesaver on long trips. (Yes, I know it's a projectile! LOL) But we're running out of game options and I'm considering a Leapster for his b-day, the v-smile is 2 years old now...tempting...tempting...

sirrahn

My dd could care less about her Leapster. If she plays with it once a month, I'd be surprised. That Christmas gift did NOT impress, apparently. And yet....I still want to get her more games thinking maybe one will kick in? LOL

Do you have the Pet Pals game? My 6 yr old DD hardly touched hers until we got that game. She's still not all obsessed with it, but she does play it fairly often. She also likes Outwit now.

BTW...OP thanks for the reminder about the coupon code. I'd gotten it in my email too, but forgot about it. I ordered DD1 the 2 sets of phonics books for her Tag. She's done pretty much all the levels on the books she already has.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC