Need help finding cotton robe.

LuvBug

I want to get my mom a new cotton bath robe but am unable to find one around town. Seems like everything is fleece, flannel, or sheer.
Anyone know where to get a nice thick absorbent cotton bath robe:confused:

ADS

Lys

Senior Community Member
I want to get my mom a new cotton bath robe but am unable to find one around town. Seems like everything is fleece, flannel, or sheer.
Anyone know where to get a nice thick absorbent cotton bath robe:confused:

I saw some in Victoria's Secret the other day.

Dillipop

By cotton, do you mean terry? Like a thick bath towel? There's one at JCPenney for 19.99 from 60.

LuvBug

yes like a nice thick fluffy bath towel. She has/had one but it is so worn out. I tend to buy practical gifts for christmas, like socks and underwear lol! I need to sneak and look at the tag in her robe.
There isnt a big selection around these parts, so I figured I needed to start looking online. I dont even use a robe so I wouldnt know where to find one lol!

Tara

Yeah I think VS has some...also..probably Land's End
I had a catalog here somewhere...but my children find them and *oops* momma never sees them again hehe
But I'm pretty sure I saw robes in there. Just couldn't tell you a price.
Oh, that means you could probably find the LE brand at JCPenney.
If I come across anything in my online journeys today, I'll let ya know. :)

Morganthe

www.landsend.com is where I always go when I need a new bathrobe. I'm a Cotton purist, no spandex in my robes, thank you very much ;) Pricey, but great quality with an excellent guaranteed satisfaction policy. (And I've returned things up to 3 years after sale due to quality or preference issues. They're a lovely company :) )
I've found some good bargains in the overstocks section, so you might try there first. There is usually shipping costs, but this week, they've been doing specials leaving it out. You might get lucky. The plus is that you can always return it to Sears if she doesn't like it.
hth & good luck

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC