Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Target Clearancing Patio Furniture

Our Target is clearancing out their patio furniture stock to make room for the "back to school" section. All outdoor swings, gliders, tables and chairs, were 50% off. We ended up with a floor model glider and they took an extra 10% off the already 50% off.

Hope this helps someone!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPS Technician BookMama's Avatar

Re: Target Clearancing Patio Furniture

Ooo, I may have to go take a look. The glass top on our deck table shattered on Saturday! (It wasn't windy, but somehow a rogue gust of wind picked up the umbrella and moved it just enough to shatter the glass. )
    Andrea, CPST, Tech proxy, special Needs trained
    DS 4/01 - Seatbelt * DD1 11/05 - Oobr, PWSGL, Performance Booster
    DD2 10/09 - GN SS/Argos
    Plus a plethora of "spare" seats for everyone.

Must.stay.out.of.Target!
    I spend too much money on their "clearance" stuff. great deals though, I got some great chairs last year on clearance.
    CPST & Mom to 3 great daughters
    DDM 20 yrs EMTbasic; Seatbelt
    DDK 1/10/06 54# Cybex X-Fix-booster - doing GREAT
    DDG 7/10/07 43# FF RE
    "You know you're healing when your sadness no longer affects your happiness" anon

What's up doc!? I brought carrots to the soup. You?

Carseat Crazy

We got our patio umbrella 7yrs ago at Target summer clearance and it's still holding strong.... a $100 umbrella for $35
    A (2/99) M (7/00) J (10/04) B (4/07) S (3/09)