Have you seen the Dori Nautilus?

libranbutterfly

I was just on graco's site and saw a new cover for the Nautilus. I like it. I think I'll eventually get a Dori and a Rachel for DH's car. I think they'll look good together, and then Lexi can have a cupholder too :) I don't see Miley on the website anymore. I wonder who will be carrying Dori.

ADS

libranbutterfly

I really like Daisy, but think that would be too much pink for DH. Plus I want the girls seats to have different but coordinating covers, at least in his car. Maybe if they also had a daisy with purple instead of pink.

NVMBR02

I just looked on gracobaby.com to see it. It is cute in the picture. I would like to see it in person. I am still waiting for some boy covers however.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Grey and lavendar, huh? I guess they listened to the "non-pink" but not the "boy" or "non-grey" parts of the complaints. ;)

munchkin

Munchkin -

Is that a new frontier cover??? I've never seen that cover...

I'm jealous......

I was just going to ask the same question.

I wish! I was playing around with picnik (photo editing website) the other day and I can change the colors around. Maybe Britax will see and create something like that. Here's hoping anyway ;). Wouldn't it look great next to the Pink Sky.

Last edited:

2BunniesMommy

I wish! I was playing around with picnik (photo editing website) the other day and I can change the colors around. Maybe Britax will see and create something like that. Here's hoping anyway ;). Wouldn't look great with the Pink Sky.

I was wondering that too when I first saw it, but then figured that it was just an edited photo. Too bad though. It is beautiful and if not mesh, I would totally buy it!!

disbugsmomma

I really like it too. But (Graco, if you are listening) I would love a black and lime green one. :whistle: Orange and black would be good too. :thumbsup:

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I really like it too. But (Graco, if you are listening) I would love a black and lime green one. :whistle: Orange and black would be good too. :thumbsup:

:yeahthat: on both of those. I'll be needing one in the coming months (although I'll most likely just buy the wal-mart one as it's cheaper). But orange would be AWESOME. Or you know what? lizards-in-line, only on a Nauti. They already have the fabric...

jujumum

I wish! I was playing around with picnik (photo editing website) the other day and I can change the colors around. Maybe Britax will see and create something like that. Here's hoping anyway ;). Wouldn't it look great next to the Pink Sky.

Your avatar had me instantly psyched and searching frantically for 'aqua frontier'! I thought the new covers had come out. Bummer!

Dori looks like it might match the Flair MR perfectly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC