Love my Marathon!!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Yesterday we went into the city with my inlaws in their truck. The truck is a dodge ram and seats six. My son gets car sick (reason why he is ff) but since there was six of us in the truck and a car seat in the middle already for his cousin (didn't feel like switching seats around the other is a chase and was hard to install) I put him behind the drivers seat. Well of course 45min into the drive and ds tells me he is going to throw up (was wishing I had an extra seat cover right then!), we opened windows and got him feeling somewhat better till we reached the next town and we could get a bucket/cup/bag or something in case he did get sick. When we got to the town he was pale and wanted me to hold him. We still had 1/2 an hour to drive so I thought I would put him in the middle front (you can turn off the airbags). My seat didn't work there, when the seatbelt was buckled it was right at the belt path and I couldn't tighten it (I even tried twisting the buckle (not the belt) to make it shorter but it didn't work), so I had to put him in the passenger seat (airbag off) and instantly got a rock solid install! I did feel kind of stupid, there I am sitting in the middle beside my FIL and ds in his MA on the outside! I REALLY DIDN'T want him in the front, but in this situation I felt this was the best solution for the problem and ds son thought it was great to see everything from up in the front. I told him not to get used to it, it will be many many many years before he will sit there!

Anyways ds didn't throw up :D and I was totally impressed at how easy it was to get rock solid installs with my MA everytime I installed it! I ended up installing it 3 times (not including the front middle), 3 different spots and got good solid installs everytime :D

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC