Picture

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
4yr45-35HuskyFreestar.jpg

Leila has gained a bit of weight now, but I don't think she's reached 40# yet -- have to use the recline bar in this seating location & also since the vehicle seatback doesn't recline/incline it's angled just so such that she now has more room in the 2nd harness slot compared to the more straight backed position of the middle row.... See how her feet are flat on the floor, though? YAY!

Yeah, that's her Cowmooflauge Starriser Comfy there on the left with a Carebear in it :D & those are the 2 or 3 fleece blankets we keep handy for the cold :cool: (BTW, she's closing the garage door with the remote, hence the serious expression) Please excuse the unvaccuumed floor -- that white line is just straw from the Apple Cider Mill.

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Holy cow, I think her legs are longer than mine. lol She's in the 3rd slot? That's where AJ would be barely, but his poor legs wouldn't even be 1/2 way to the floor. :)

Tara

I cannot believe what a tall girl you have Tiff. My 7 yr old is only about 43# and I don't think as tall as Leila
He's barely 2 inches taller than his 5 yr old brother..who is just a pound or two under him as well.
But anyway...
That looks nice back there, with her feet touching the floor. I'm sure that's comfy.
Oh, and love the boots ;)
We're big boot fans here..I need to buy a couple new pair in fact, they're all outgrowing their shoes!

Alicia-N-2SafeBugs

Senior Community Member
How cute! We've had many a stuffed animal correctly restrained in our van too ;) . She looks so big, yet so small in that huge seat, lol! I've been "following" her since her RF pics on the CPSafety site! Once I got here, I found out she was yours, lol!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Thanks for looking, all!

Kashi ~ here she is in the Apex, which is just as wide but seems to swallow her up so much more!!!
  • DorelJuvenileApex_4yrs43in35lb_Cent.jpg
Jennifer ~ well, she's in the 3rd up from bottom or 2nd down from top ... she was even with these slots in the middle row with my co-worker's help to get the seat upright, but now she's got the recline bar & more room before I have to switch her into the top slot *SHEESH*

Tara ~ I'm a total boot fan: rubber boots, western boots, fuzzy boots ... you name it! I only wish I could find some in my size that I could actually afford *SIGH*

Alicia ~ aw, that's so sweet ... I'm touched! (((wub))) :D

Jenny ~ I thought about changing my sig to include this pic with a comment about her being so leggy, LOL ... it's sort of funny to see her out on the playground with the other PreK kids; she's about a head taller than the rest of 'em :p

scatterbunny

I totally KWYM. Hayley's pretty heavy for her height, but so solid that she looks skinny. Her pants are all too short now! And she's way taller than most of the other kindy kids, too. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC