Pics of the Baby Depot MyRide ~ Streamer

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I am impressed. The inner part is soft, very nice. The outer, not as good, but ok.

100_0569.jpg

Without the infant insert:

100_0570.jpg

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Well, I went ahead with the GO since I got it in Red for $120 shipped. But I told my husband this may have to be my NEXT seat purchase... He rolled his eyes. :p

Cryssy Jane

Judi, what is the name of the cover on the marathon? That is beautiful!!! eh... the myride is alright, can't say i'm a super fan just yet.

scatterbunny

Nice!

I did get your text earlier about the MyRide, but I was crazy-busy, with H and her friend at a magician performance at the library, and then packing to come to Nana's for H's birthday. I'm here now, relaxing in bed watching the Oxygen channel (I'm addicted to that show Snapped :p).

DahliaRW

I have to say the insert makes me think of 1960s style carpet! But it's better than the BRU cover for sure!

skipspin

That would look really nice in a tan car with one of the zillions of brown/green Snugrides they have...

(Yes I'm in to coordinating seats- especially those in the same row!)

Momof4Girls

That cover looks much softer than the BRU spiral cover...is it more plush, more like the Britax plush covers? Or something else entirely?

Raechel

ETA: Does the cover fit it better? Does that one still say made in the USA?

Mama Jo

Well, at least it's not pink or gray... :rolleyes: I like the pattern on the insert. But I think it's kind of ugly without it. Why can't they make the whole cover patterned??

I do plan to get one since it fits wonderfully 3-across next to the Nautilus in my 3rd row. But I'm going to hold off for the Target ones... I think I might like the blue one better.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Curious what type of car is pictured with all 3 car seats in it?

MyRide
Radian
Marathon

That cover looks much softer than the BRU spiral cover...is it more plush, more like the Britax plush covers? Or something else entirely?

ETA: Does the cover fit it better? Does that one still say made in the USA?

It is closer to a Britax cover. Very soft. The outside is, well, better than a Nautitus cover, better than a Comfort Sport.

The cover looks to be fitting well. I wish it went all the way over, like a MA, but no porblems so far.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
202 Chevy Malibu.

As you can see, it puzzles well with the Radian, just like the MA does.

mykidsmylife

I like it... Is the harness individual or continous? I think I missed the reviews on that. LOL.
I also LOVE the DragonFly cover. I LOVE Dragonflys. :)

Can't believe you got all 3 in there. That is awesome.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC