Yet another trip to babies'r'us!

Shaunam

I know *everyone* has been posting their pics lately but you all know you like it! :cool: So here's mine. I just took DS in. DD wasn't having the best day. I'm *dying* to try her in the MR though!

My favorite part of the trip...the MR! I am totally impressed. DS is NOT a short kid and has a fairly long torso. He's 40 lbs fully clothed and he's only *just* outgrown it! His head is a smidge under the top. He definitely would have gotten to 4 and probably 38 lbs in it. When I first put him in it ff'ing, he appeared to be AT the top slots. I installed it more upright and magically he had about an inch to grow. Awesome. :cool:

myride.jpg

RA 50. He has room to grow? He's AT the top slots on the marathon. Is that right? He would get close to 50 lbs in this seat, I'd imagine. His head was well over the top, rf'ing. He definitely had more shell room in the MR.

0617091318a.jpg

New EFTA cover. It's...interesting. I think I'll stick with the one I have. This one feels kind of like carpet. LOL

0617091314a.jpg

Evenflo Symphony. This really could be an awesome seat if they'd tweak it a bit. He's right at the top of the harness at 40 lbs (maybe it could go up a smidge more?). The booster fit was acceptable, but not the greatest. Way better than the dorel 3 in ones.

0617091324a.jpg

0617091325a.jpg

For reference, you can see him in the regent in my siggy, and here's pics in the radian, EFTA, and TB:

0410091156a.jpg

adrianeh3.jpg

booster.jpg

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Piper had more room to grow in the RA50 than a Marathon yesterday too! I was SHOCKED. I thought maybe I was seeing things wrong. But she's well over a Marathon's top slots and was a lot less over the RA50's.

Wendy

Shaunam

Piper had more room to grow in the RA50 than a Marathon yesterday too! I was SHOCKED. I thought maybe I was seeing things wrong. But she's well over a Marathon's top slots and was a lot less over the RA50's.

Wendy

I was shocked too. I tried him in the marathon at target this past winter and he was already at the top slots. And that's not even installed. He tends to gain height when it's installed. The RA50 I had installed and didn't even attempt to put it more upright and he had like an inch!

firemomof3

Great pics! I thought that the Marathon and RA50 had the same shell? Wait, nevermind that didn't make sense!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I bet the MA 50 is the same as the Decathlon...that's always had the three crotch straps and a slightly taller top slot (just so few people buy the DC because of the lame adjuster in 90% of them that we don't have a lot sitting around for comparison pictures!).

Cute boy there :thumbsup:

Shaunam

I love the Nauti booster shot. He was clearly over it! Good model.

That's the symphony and yes he was done by that point! Well, until he saw the orange scenera. :rolleyes: He made me let him sit in it. I think those slots got taller too. Either that or my kid shrunk...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC