Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Best price on SR32 Lemongrass? Free shipping?

My local BRU does not have the Lemongrass in stock so looking to buy online. I have a 15% off coupon for BRU that expires today but they charge shipping. Anyone know of somewhere to get it discounted and free shipping?
    Thanks so much!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Best price on SR32 Lemongrass? Free shipping?

I'm pretty sure that Lemongrass is a BRU exclusive, so you're stuck with BRU...

Thanks for letting me know it was exclusive - didn't know that.
    My local BRU got one in and we picked it up last night!

Enjoy! I've been thinking about picking one up while the 15% coupon is around... but it's still a bit too early for me. I'm trying to wait until August.