TFP-Blue Aurora

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Are they're any pics of this cover besides stock photos? I'm anxious to see it. If there aren't any yet---mine will be here TOMORROW! It'll probably get here late in the day. I dunno why I'm the last stop on the UPS route. I probably won't get pics up tomorrow evening either. Sorry, but it's my anniversary tomorrow and the hubby thinks we should go to dinner w/out Nicholas.

Susan

ADS

NVMBR02

I am looking forward to seeing some pictures! I like the cranberry color more than I thought I would and I am curious about the blue aurora.

and Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your baby free evening!

APmama2MAK

ooh nice, i havent seen any, my blue tf c670 will be here any day as well, ill be interested to see your pics!

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
IT'S HERE!!!!!!! And it's beautiful. I'll see if I can get a pic up real quick(on dial up here)...but no promises. I've got a date tonight!

Thanks---this is #4 for us.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
The silver/gray part is a nylon-ish type material. Kinda reminds me of the Key Fit material. The silver piping and trim looks like the reflective material on LLBean backpacks, but didn't reflect like that when I took the pic. I also have the recline extended and the ARB up in the pic. I needed to take out the infant insert and I'm torn on which shoulder position Nicholas needs. I want to use the head support because he does still sleep in the car, but if I leave it on level 1---the head support is behind his shoulders. When I use position 2, the shoulder slots seem to be a touch above his shoulders, but the head support fits. He has a full mommy fist of hip room on either side. I haven't put it in yet.

I've found lots of typos in the manual. I am impressed with the labeling on the seat itself. There are patches showing where the straps should be for both RF & FF. Those patches end up being hidden when you put baby in the seat. It's on both the infant insert and the main cover. Then there are other patches under the cover that show how to use the lock-offs.

100_0823.jpg

Susan

NVMBR02

oohh, I like that color! Thanks for taking the time to post the picture!
Enjoy your anniversary date night!!

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
We're back from dinner...been back 2 hours. My neice was just about to call us---she couldn't get Nicholas to calm down. He took 2 oz of milk from a bottle and started having a fit. He was awful glad to see mommy come home.

Susan

Jeb-O

Thank you for posting a picture! I was wondering about the color... I just need to decide between the cranberry or aurora and I can't! :rolleyes:

bthane23

oh its pretty! I KNEW I wouldnt like the blue...but now I do. great....what to buy. I def. know I want this carseat now. I just need to decide Blue or Cranberry...sigh....I only have 6 weeks until this baby is due! I bette make a decision! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC