My signature?

SPJ&E

Is it okay for me to have the photos in my signature? I don't know if that's allowed, so I wanted to be sure it's okay...I don't want to cause any problems on the site or anything!

ADS

lovinwaves

I think it's a problem for dial-up people, but I am a slow road runner connection and I don't have any problems. Really cute pix tho. I hope you can keep them up!!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Photos and tickers are allowed in signatures. Please keep the total size reasonably small and all photos combined to about 250x250 and 25kb as a guideline for a maximum size. Overly large signatures take up a lot of page space. If you have multiple photos you wish to include, smaller thumbnails with links to the original sized pictures are fine.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=4278

While users are encouraged to personalize their posts, it shouldn't become like some other forums where the vast majority of a thread is comprised of signatures and advertisements with very little content.

cmm7

I have AOL and dial-up, so that is about as slow as you can get and I have no problems with it.

In fact, I think it is adorable!

Splash

Honestly, it bothers me.
I have a very fast internet connection and no problem loading it, but it's too big. A picture or two I don't mind, but a huge collage is too much. It takes up more room than your posts do, and it's just too big.
They're cute, and I know you want to show them off, but the whole thing itself is huge. In fact, it's 550x425 pixels, which is well over what this site allows.
I feel like the jerk at the party who says the dip tastes horrible, but...
Besides, it's all Joshua! You can barely see Pacey at all!

scatterbunny

The pics ARE totally cute, but the signature as a whole is very big...now I need to figure out how I can tell the total size of MY sig, LOL!

Simplysomething

Honestly, it bothers me.
I have a very fast internet connection and no problem loading it, but it's too big. A picture or two I don't mind, but a huge collage is too much. It takes up more room than your posts do, and it's just too big.
They're cute, and I know you want to show them off, but the whole thing itself is huge. In fact, it's 550x425 pixels, which is well over what this site allows.
I feel like the jerk at the party who says the dip tastes horrible, but...
Besides, it's all Joshua! You can barely see Pacey at all!

Lol, It bothers me as well, for the whole "signature is bigger than the post" thing.

Other than that... omg too cute.

(I've got so few pics of my kids in their carseats. Of my oldest, I'm only certain I have one--and it's of him about 2 years old in his crappy century OHS. Of the baby, I have only a few more... but still. lol Balancing kiddos photos is no fun! lol)

Splash

The pics ARE totally cute, but the signature as a whole is very big...now I need to figure out how I can tell the total size of MY sig, LOL!

Yours is 191x281, and was uploaded on 26 March 2006 to your photobucket account (which I won't post here in case it's private)

Right click on the picture and click properties. That will tell you all you need to know.

scatterbunny

Thanks--I'll try to figure out how to resize it, but probably won't be today, almost out of time on the library computer. ;)

Lea_Ontario

Yours is 191x281, and was uploaded on 26 March 2006 to your photobucket account (which I won't post here in case it's private)

Right click on the picture and click properties. That will tell you all you need to know.

EACH of her photos are 191x281 that is.

SPJ&E

I'll make it smaller, no problem! I didn't want to cause anyone any problems...I had dial-up and one time and that was horrible and I completely understand it being so big! I was trying to make it as small as possible without it being too small. I have a new picture program and can't figure out how to get just 2 pictures together, basically like Kashi's. I'll get it figured out! Thanks for letting me know though!

Splash

I just downsized my photo so it's smaller than 250pixels wide.

Is the text okay ?

Go back!

It's not the width that bothers me (or most people I assume) but the height. You don't have to scroll down for width. If it's TOO wide it makes you scroll side to side, but that isn't yours at all.
Go back. I insist.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
It's 400 X 264 now -- looks nice to me....

(I forget what the allowable size is, but I know I just have to scroll up through this thread, though)

I think I'm going to change mine, too :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

Splash

It's 400x264, so over the "legal" limits, but doesn't bother me in the least. Although I think Pacey is giving me the evil eye. Make him stop. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC