My MyRide65 came in the NICK of time!

Synchro246

Woah! Mickey gained weight *exactly* like Seamus did. Sometime between 23 and 24 months they both hit 33lbs. At 25 months they both hit 35lbs! I just got the myride yesterday. I hope Mickey wasn't 35lbs for too long before that, though I can't imagine he was.
He has exatly 3'' of shell over his head (same exact ammount as the Uptown, BTW). I think it might actually get him to 40lbs RF :thumbsup:

ADS

aisraeltax

do you like it? my 3 yo (3.5 almost) was just moved FF last month b/c he's 34 lbs. I am considering selling his BV to get a MyRide.

Synchro246

You know we want pics, right?:D
I have some, but he's reallly pissed in the photos. I've decided to comandeer the garage this weekend (it's realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hot out) and do some comparison shots with the MR, the BV, the uptown, the RN, and an EFTA. Maybe he'll be less angry if I can butter him up with food and cool air.

do you like it? my 3 yo (3.5 almost) was just moved FF last month b/c he's 34 lbs. I am considering selling his BV to get a MyRide.

I DO. I'm adding elastic to that spot that likes to slip off. I haven't compared the RF height of the BV and the MR yet, but this weekend I'm getting some. It's definitly more comfortable and easy to use RF than the BV, IMO. Also, I have Mick sitting next to his brother in a Regent and they seem to not be able to annoy eachother as much now as when Mick was in the BV, the RN, or the Uptown. There's more buffer, or something.

2BunniesMommy

What cover did you get? One that is already known to try to jump off? Or a new one that happens to do it too? Gotta say the cover is my biggest complaint about mine. But willing to deal with it for now for the 40lb rfing weight!

Synchro246

I got chandler. It's really plush at least and it goes super well with my Onyx Britaxes.
I have to say I love the infant insert too, though I obviously can't use it.

aisraeltax

i just traded one of my BV's for one. I am beyond happy! :) I think we will be able to get another year RF'ing out of this seat. now ppl will really think im crazy RF'ing until 4.5 ! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC